JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cherry city metals...Their prices change daily to cost of ore.....That still does not reflect true cost of brass or copper for that matter. For instance if I sell them brass for $1.80 a pound and want to buy say a copper fitting well that will be $7 a pound... ehh emm

Again I use to offset clean up of public lands ..When people wonder where did all that crap go? Who picked up all the beer cans up and down that road..Well I am one of those guys..

Plus see what I am getting at? U say well actually it is at 1.34 a pound...Not bashing but why bother trying to sell etc ...Just clean and sort time...

Oh I'm not worried about bashing. And yes, they double the price on something if you want to buy it. I was only emphasizing that brass isnt worth that much at a scrap yard. I know of a yard that'll sell to me at just less than double AND they'll let me sort through to get exactly what I want.

Oh I'm not worried about bashing. And yes, they double the price on something if you want to buy it. I was only emphasizing that brass isnt worth that much at a scrap yard. I know of a yard that'll sell to me at just less than double AND they'll let me sort through to get exactly what I want.
Thats a good deal on the large rifle .magnum/ oddball stuff..

man I want to sell 500 each of 223 308 and 45 mind you it is sized for $120 shipped ...Which obviously is not the deal every one wants
Problems with sizing rifle brass is people may want it sized to their particular chamber so as not to cause too much case stretch or growth. Pistol brass, not so much.

fresh 223.jpg ok ...

If I were you, id just research what they go for with shipping or free shipping, and offer a discount. I think you could still make some money, and thank you for cleaning up shooting areas.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top