JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, since prices have gone nuts I have only bought new world order priced primers twice. I overpaid brownells for cci 350's cause I really needed them. I also found 2k cci 34 primers for $90/k at a local gun store which didn't seem too bad considering the climate. Mostly I am getting by on my stockpile that came about from noted market volatility in the past. Sooner or later some lrp got to break loose albeit at a hard to stomach price I am sure. Hopefully I can outwait the craziness.

Last Edited:
I almost pulled the trigger on 2k Winchester SRP's for $64.99 each but with hazmat/shipping and taxes was was about $180… :eek: :eek: :eek:
EF THAT!!!
Y'all don't get me wrong, I'm destitute or anything like that I have primers I'm just always out on the prowl looking for some that are not too damn expensive, know what I mean… ;)

What's this all boils down to is y'all need to buy more of my brass. Lol

Powder is powder, pretty much only the grain size and the coatings differ to change the burn rate and what the powder is used for.
Do you have any idea how much powder it takes to produce even one 155mm artillery shell?
Do you have any idea of the amounts of rifle and artillery ammo we've been shipping to Ukraine?
Add up the untold millions of tank ammo, artillery ammo, rocket warheads, and rifle ammo and you'll
get a picture of where all the ingredients needed to make the ammo we use is going.
The companies that produce the stuff are using most of it to produce military ammo for the wars
that are now being fought everywhere we look, and also to build back up the reserve stocks.
When you're shooting off thousands of 155 rounds EVERY DAY FOR MONTHS, just that alone would remove enough powder from the civilian market to affect all of us for a long time.
And it ain't gonna get better when the spring offensives start everywhere.
Doesn't matter if it's a .38special or a 155, it's still just nitrocellulose.

Last Edited:
Powder is powder, pretty much only the grain size and the coatings differ to change the burn rate and what the powder is used for.
Do you have any idea how much powder it takes to produce even one 155mm artillery shell?
Do you have any idea of the amounts of rifle and artillery ammo we've been shipping to Ukraine?
Add up the untold millions of tank ammo, artillery ammo, rocket warheads, and rifle ammo and you'll
get a picture of where all the ingredients needed to make the ammo we use is going.
The companies that produce the stuff are using most of it to produce military ammo for the wars
that are now being fought everywhere we look, and also to build back up the reserve stocks.
When you're shooting off thousands of 155 rounds EVERY DAY FOR MONTHS, just that alone would remove enough powder from the civilian market to affect all of us for a long time.
THIS ^^^

Yeah...it takes a lot of powder when you're loading with 5 gallon buckets.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top