JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure where you go, but I'm still getting win231 for $32 to $35 a pound, for now anyway.
And back in October of 2022, I ordered a 4 lb jug of Ramshot Zip for $100 from Powder Valley. Today it is $149.99, a 50% increase in 15 months. Grab as much $35 pounds of W-231 as you can afford and store, because in another 15 months the $45 Sportsman's price will be a bargain.

Similiar to Hodgdon's Hybrid 100v at $24 per pound shipped to your door.

Similiar to Accurate Magpro at $24 per pound shipped to your door

Everything has gone up, with most being over 25% and higher...
1707075094448.png

I bought a pound of 4064 today for about $45 and was happy to find it. Tucked behind some other powder like someone was thinking about it but didn't want it walking off while they decided. Spendy but will load me a little less than 200 rounds worth so... It's nice to have

I bought a pound of 4064 today for about $45 and was happy to find it. Tucked behind some other powder like someone was thinking about it but didn't want it walking off while they decided. Spendy but will load me a little less than 200 rounds worth so... It's nice to have
No wonder, I couldn't find that.

I don't feel so bad about how much I paid for my keg.

And back in October of 2022, I ordered a 4 lb jug of Ramshot Zip for $100 from Powder Valley. Today it is $149.99, a 50% increase in 15 months. Grab as much $35 pounds of W-231 as you can afford and store, because in another 15 months the $45 Sportsman's price will be a bargain.
Don't forget HP-38 and Win 231 have the same data.

In less than a month, Sportsman's warehouse in K-Falls has raised the price of BL-C(2) from $37 to $47 and change. I would not be surprised is prices peak over $60 a lb by summer.
Holy Fu*k! Sportmans wants $75 a lb for IMR 4198 now and other IMR powders, they can keep it for that price.

Edit: I got curios and went back and checked, just 3 years ago IMR4198 was only $26 a lb. A 100% increase a year is nuts.

Last Edited:
Holy Fu*k! Sportmans wants $75 a lb for IMR 4198 now and other IMR powders, they can keep it for that price.
Yeah, I think IMR is off the table for now. I was using 4064 in the Garand and Swede Mauser. Decided to try Stabal 6.5 and hit on a great load for the Swede. Not sure where I'll go when my 4064 is gone for .30-06.

Yeah, I think IMR is off the table for now. I was using 4064 in the Garand and Swede Mauser. Decided to try Stabal 6.5 and hit on a great load for the Swede. Not sure where I'll go when my 4064 is gone for .30-06.
That went up to $54 a lb now. Most Alliant powders have become cheaper than Hodgdon powders.

I noticed they were higher than Bimart but didn't think that much? bubblegum
Yeah avg. price increase at Sportsmans is $10 per bottle, some even went up $15. I guess my buying powder days are over till prices drop back down. This increase is higher than even the listed or predicted increases that were announced.

$58.23per lb for h1000 from Hodgdon direct, not counting s&h.
  • The max order quantity of any powder SKU is 5 and we will only accept one order, per customer, per calendar month with a maximum weight of 48lbs.
Don't think I've seen them place this kind of restriction before.
They've had restriction on their consumer website for about 4 years now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top