JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
How did you come to the conclusion they are inbreds?
MFW Screenshot_20211123-082519_Chrome.jpg

If the verdict is not guilty there will be riots, arson and destruction 'til Hell won't have them.
Then again, riot, arson and looting makes more people see the value of 2A.
I'm not thinking their chances are all that good, but we'll see.

Kyle only got a fair trial because he had an honest judge and Jury. I haven't watched the Arbury trial so I have no opinion on the outcome. However we have seen how trials work and how media lies.

Why did defense atty bring up long dirty toe nails? Maybe to emphasize that he was not out for a jog? Who knows but it sure riled up some folks.
Hikers and joggers typically keep their nails short; I do when I'm hiking and did when I was a (not very good) jogger. Believe that was supposed to be the point. That could be valid but to bring up dirty appears to be "victim blaming" and not very wise optics.

Hikers and joggers typically keep their nails short; I do when I'm hiking and did when I was a (not very good) jogger. Believe that was supposed to be the point. That could be valid but to bring up dirty appears to be "victim blaming" and not very wise optics.
I think joggers usually wear socks and don't usually wear cargo shorts down to the knee.

So you're an advocate for vigilante lynch mobs on little more than a hunch? And when an IQ is <90 the hunch becomes even more questionable (them, not you).

That guy KINDA looks like a guy that stole some stuff. Let's murder him!
I am not sure where lynch mobs came from but vigilante's are OK in my book. Some of my favorite movies are based around vigilantes. And yes I do support police snipers on Nordstrom's roof tops.

I am not sure where lynch mobs came from but vigilante's are OK in my book. Some of my favorite movies are based around vigilantes. And yes I do support police snipers on Nordstrom's roof tops.
If you see me jogging in cargo shorts and no socks please don't kill me. I just don't wear typical white dude workout clothes and can't afford to go to Lululemon.

I think joggers usually wear socks and don't usually wear cargo shorts down to the knee.
Agree, if the defense attorney was trying to put this all together it would make some sense.

can't afford to go to Lululemon
If I could afford Lululemon, I promise to NEVER inflict this visual on anyone! Not enough eye bleach in Oregon.

Anybody know what was the total Ablenkungsmanöver score of his toenails on the Gilmer/Crow scale? And was the coroner certified as a toenail expert and was a rebuttal witness called and was the defense allowed to cross examine the coroner?

I wonder if the outcome would have been different if the community had set up a neighborhood watch group. Having just a few neighbors try to keep the neighborhood safe can be made to look sinister by media. A true neighborhood watch with signs throughout the neighborhood gives a better legal advantage in my opinion.

I wonder if the outcome would have been different if the community had set up a neighborhood watch group. Having just a few neighbors try to keep the neighborhood safe can be made to look sinister by media. A true neighborhood watch with signs throughout the neighborhood gives a better legal advantage in my opinion.
Signs are a good idea, maybe I'll talk it over with my neighbors and see who all wants to take a Cloakman shift.

cloakman-imitating-a-neighborhood-crime-watch-sign.jpg

I watched a sliver of the prosecutor's closing argument She stated that they had to observe the crime to justify a private arrest but it appears to me that they only need to suspect a crime was committed if the suspect is trying to leave the area.
I wouldn't trust what a Prosecutor says in closing about the law. Recall that Binger said in closing that you can't use firearms to defend yourself against an unarmed attacker.

Status

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top