JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They do that on purpose...
They sure as hell do. Not to mention a lot of the law makers have no freaking clue what they are even doing. They cobble sloppy law together that looks like it was written by some school kid who never finished 8th grade. Then the laws only stand because the courts here have been packed by one side for many decades now. :mad:

I cut and pasted your post into this thread because the one new member was having a complete breakdown over us talking about this in another thread :D
A mod must've have come in the SB 5217 AWB thread after you and cleaned it up, cuz there's several posts that are missing now and the thread has been cut back to ¾ of a page, whereas before it was 1½ pages, at least. Looks like he/they cut a coupla posts from you and me, and all of the chidings from the member that was freaking out about us being off topic over there. :s0140:

Last Edited:
A mod must've have come in the SB 5217 AWB thread after you and cleaned it up, cuz there's several posts that are missing now and the thread has been cut back to ¾ of a page, whereas before it was 1½ pages, at least. Looks like he/they cut a coupla posts from you and me, and all of the chidings from the member that was freaking out about us being off topic over there. :s0140:
Hey anything to keep the neighbors happy :D
I was just REALLY glad you posted what you did. I completely missed what the lawyer said and thought I the days of my favorite bedside AR were numbered. Was already looking at trying to order up one in 9mm which seem to still be hard to come by right now. I thought sure the damn gun pipe line would be back to normal by now but nothing close. :( At least now I know I can keep my favorite for a while longer now and don't yet have to get rid of all the lowers I bought years ago when they started making noise about cutting them off. :D

At least now I know I can keep my favorite for a while longer now and don't yet have to get rid of all the lowers I bought years ago when they started making noise about cutting them off. :D
Yeah, I stocked up on 80% AR lowers about 3 or 4 years ago when they made that noise, but I just realized I've tragically lost them all whilst canoeing...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top