JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No joke right I can see the headlines already, along with an expose' on the 5:00 news complete with footage of a civil war parade in alabama from 2 yrs ago.

No joke right I can see the headlines already, along with an expose' on the 5:00 news complete with footage of a civil war parade in alabama from 2 yrs ago.

Perhaps you and Blaylocke should share your concerns with the OC crowd. It is quite possible you all can organize something beneficial to everyone.

I went on their site a while back and aired my concerns publicly right before the olympia rally. I said while I am all for their right to open carry( which I am) most media outlets will paint a different picture of what really happened. Lets just say my message was not well recieved. I no longer visit that site. I also will not take part in rallys. I will and DO however make the nessesary phone calls and send the e-mails that need to be sent. To be clear I dont have a problem with what the open carry group has planned, I have a problem with the way the media portrays such things. by the way thanks for the work you do Dave.
Perhaps you and Blaylocke should share your concerns with the OC crowd. It is quite possible you all can organize something beneficial to everyone.

I went on their site a while back and aired my concerns publicly right before the olympia rally. I said while I am all for their right to open carry( which I am) most media outlets will paint a different picture of what really happened. Lets just say my message was not well recieved. I no longer visit that site. I also will not take part in rallys. I will and DO however make the nessesary phone calls and send the e-mails that need to be sent. To be clear I dont have a problem with what the open carry group has planned, I have a problem with the way the media portrays such things. by the way thanks for the work you do Dave.

I was hesitant about the first rally at the Capital in Idaho being thought of as radical if the AR toting crowd showed up. I couldn't have been more wrong. They are a great bunch of people concerned about rights as much as you and I. The media did nothing to turn the event into a festival of disruption and reported quite favorably. I don't remember anything negative about the Washington rally and it was twice the size of ours in Idaho. Am I wrong here?

The local Seattle media actually did a fair job of covering the rally and really didn't paint it into a political corner at all. They interviewed some people, and that was that. The only thing to complain about was that they lowballed the attendance numbers. Those at the Olympia Jan 19th rally could testify that there were easily 2-3,000 in attendance.

At one point, the reporter from King 5 was walking directly behind me on a path near the capitol building. I had an AK slung over my back, probably staring her right in the face. She didn't seem to care. Don't remember her name - was a younger black woman.

I too was hesitant to OC there until I realized that most of the crowd were carrying slung rifles. Brought one with me just in case, and went to grab it to add to the numbers.

Bloomberg is just another jewish supremacist with deep pockets, who does not want the cattle (We the People) to be armed. Schumer, Boxer, Lautenberg, Frank and all his other buddies will assist

Makes you wonder what their end game is..

Well I guess you didn't see all the fair and even handed positive press we got. I was interviewed for TV news while packing two black rifles and it went very well indeed. Stay at home then but never complain to us if we lose this fight

And the monumental screw-up of the week:

Billionaire Mayor Michael Bloomberg's Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG) apologized yesterday for including the name of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev on a list of "gun victims" read earlier this week....

<broken link removed>

And the monumental screw-up of the week:

Billionaire Mayor Michael Bloomberg's Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG) apologized yesterday for including the name of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev on a list of "gun victims" read earlier this week....

<broken link removed>

Niiiiicccceee.... And if they were briefly willing to allow his name there (although his death had much more to do with a motor vehicle driving over him), how many other criminals, that were justifiably shot by the police and citizens defending themselves, still remain on the list?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top