JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems it's more about tearing down society and creating chaos as the leaders of these big cities sit on their hands.

Chaos has a purpose. Beyond tearing down society, chaos can destabilize govts. It's only done that in "some" big cities yet, but if one reads what the BLM org wants, and several other leaders, they want a much different country, if not a new govt. IMO these people are the same mind as those in the 60s that formed SLA, Black Panthers, Yippies, SDS, Weather Underground, etc.

Last Edited:
Chaos has a purpose. Beyond tearing down society, chaos can destabilize govts. It's only done that in "some" big cities yet, but if one reads what the BLM org wants, and several other leaders, they want a much different country, if not a new govt. IMO these people are the same mind as those in the 60s that formed SLA, Black Panthers, Yippies, SDS, etc.

Yes ,but with 40 years of indocranation and the internet with the financial backing of weathy communists its a whole new game. In the 60s and 70s most were hiding printing underground news papers ect and robbing banks to fund their next move.

Last Edited:
Yea...somehow I doubt that's the case here. If you're wealthy enough to own private jets, hire shoot to kill private security, and be able to comfortably come and go as you please internationally, you aren't worrying about the next idiot who's buying a Glock 19 or AR-15 (who are far more a threat to themselves and family members then the "anti-gun elite") cause they're scared of burglars or rioters. Now this is what I'd classify as fake news and braindead media.

Wonder how many of those were multiple sales/transactions?

Considering lowers as a firearm as well, there were/are individuals who purchased multiple lowers at a time just because....

I bet it's off by ½. There was probably a minimum of 16 million individual firearms pushed through.

MINIMUM

Nothing a .50 API wont stop...….
Godd@mn I really am starting to hate tech...
Not to worry, they are still soft targets, at best they could work up some armor, but then they become slow and weak, require more power, ect....
It forces "Them" to deploy more against "Us" giving us more experience in dealing with them more effectively! Problem solved!:s0155:

Not to worry, they are still soft targets, at best they could work up some armor, but then they become slow and weak, require more power, ect....
It forces "Them" to deploy more against "Us" giving us more experience in dealing with them more effectively! Problem solved!:s0155:

Trust me if I can hit a RC airplane at 3-500 feet going 100+MPH with a ANM2 .50 I can hit a running robot. .:s0019:

1594558145079.png

Is that a dude or a chick?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews