JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have heard others in the past make the statement that gun control groups use numbers from all gun deaths, including justifiable homicides, suicides, police shootings, etc.

Looks like nanny bloomberg got caught.

I have heard others in the past make the statement that gun control groups use numbers from all gun deaths, including justifiable homicides, suicides, police shootings, etc.

Looks like nanny bloomberg got caught.

https://www.facebook.com/NationalRifleAssociation/posts/10151786774116833
"At a demonstration in New Hampshire, organized by Bloomberg's Mayors Against Illegal Guns, participants tried to rally support for gun control by spending several hours reading aloud from a list of gun violence victims who have been killed since the Newtown shooting. But the list from which the activists were reading contained at least 10 murder suspects, including the alleged cop killer Christopher Dorner!"

View attachment 139311

https://www.facebook.com/NationalRifleAssociation/posts/10151786774116833
"At a demonstration in New Hampshire, organized by Bloomberg’s Mayors Against Illegal Guns, participants tried to rally support for gun control by spending several hours reading aloud from a list of gun violence victims who have been killed since the Newtown shooting. But the list from which the activists were reading contained at least 10 murder suspects, including the alleged cop killer Christopher Dorner!"

10 murder suspects. Can't make this stuff up.

Heck! If some fool dies at 3:00am in the parking lot of some bar it dosent matter what weapon killed him. He died of stupidity and a rotten lifestyle! Need a seperate list for that! I don't think Bloomberg and his dishonest ilk would accept that. They have no honor!

He has company from his ilk, they work in concert and also have many unrelated buddies who serve them for gain in their bid for world supremacy and domination

As American patriots we must give our all to stop these bastages

It's sad to see all of the Dem candidates try and outdo each other on how anti-gun they can be. Tulsi seemed the least anti-gunner and even she supported the AWB. It was nice to see Beto, the most anti-gun of them all, drop out early. Now with Mayor Bloomberg back in ...whew.

ps, nice thread revival.

When I saw this thread I assumed it was current. Just shows how persistent these freaks are. 7 years later the fool is trying to run for president. Loved seeing him get blasted by his Democrat counterparts.

Great! Can you do Mini-Mike as Napoleon?

Would you settle for this???

nc_ohc=Ducf8FTNvB8AX9ku1fF&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio1-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews