JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hope he goes broke trying and accomplishes nothing. That reminds me, I need to make some donations and send some letters.

It is believed that Bloomberger's lobbists are active "now" attempting to mild legislation and secure the votes for passage. On this bloog there are two separate discussions of this matter dealing with "Urgent Alert" and "Gun bills pass house Juducary Committee" but now are within the "rules" committee. Please search out the contact info and promote your legislator to oppose. The "rules" committee members are [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],[email protected], [email protected]. Thanks.

It is believed that Bloomberger's lobbists are active "now" attempting to mild legislation and secure the votes for passage. On this bloog there are two separate discussions of this matter dealing with "Urgent Alert" and "Gun bills pass house Juducary Committee" but now are within the "rules" committee. Please search out the contact info and promote your legislator to oppose. The "rules" committee members are [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],[email protected], [email protected]. Thanks.

I wonder what hte lobbyists (Jake Weigler and Len Bergstein) lobbyists email/company addresses are? I wouldn't mind knowing what public information they have to disclose about their employment with Bloomberg?

Big bucks bus tour launched by billionaire Bloomberg

The billionaire Big Apple mayor who failed to cajole Congress into ratcheting down on gun rights is launching a 100-day, 25-state bus tour in an effort to impose his vision of gun control on the entire country, Politico reported today.

<broken link removed>

I am no good at editing pictures but would like someone to put a Hitler mustache on that fool, he is a Little Hitler!!!

The internet abides.

hitler-bloomberg1.gif

Via this fella LINK

Made me el oh el.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA