JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_5317.PNG

RFGC

Next Black Rifle League event is 9/9/17, be there at 330pm at the latest for the safety brief.

It's a huge amount of fun, similar to 3 gun except this is just rifle and pistol. The focus is on accuracy and time, although they also stress sound tactics that increase survivability on a theoretical two way range so running around gaming it won't cut it.

I have a ton of fun each time, if you have the fundamentals of gun safety and are competent in using a rifle and pistol this a very fun way to practice CQB style shooting scenarios. Bring your full zombie apocalypse kit, or just your rifle and pistol, what get you prefer, we see all kinds from your full feared military personnel to the guy who wears a neon colored t shirt and jeans (me)

Plus you will get to compete against me ;) I won the last few times

Check the link for the finer details and if the link doesn't answer your question feel free to ask me.

I am interested in giving this a try sometime. I'm not a club member nor have I ever participated in anything like this.

It's a bunch of fun, a friend of mine just tried it for the first time last month and he said to me "why haven't I done this for the past 6 months?"

The next one isn't on the calendar yet, but it should happen toward the later side of October. If you have additional questions please let me know.

How would i go about that?

Step 1: find local ranges near you
Step 2: contact range and see if they have something like that already happening
Step 3: if not, figure out what it would take to have something like that start happening.

There really isn't anything magical about black rifle, just a U shaped berm that allows shooting 180 degrees.
Targets set up on stands so they are about 5 feet tall, barriers created out of plastic panels and wooden posts with concrete anchors with poles in the set on the ground to allow the barrier sections to be erected and changed depending on how you want the course laid out.

Basic firearm safety required at all times and strict adherence to safety precautions, having a few intelligent RO's run the event definitely helps, no reason why someone with common sense and firearm experience couldn't pull it off.

I think that the biggest hurdle for you is finding a range willing to host something like this, that is where I believe the strongest, most well thought out "pitch" to the powers that be, would be a good idea.

This one is free for members and $20 for the public to participate, About 25 people do it every month, sometimes as much as 40, maybe half are members, so the range makes a little money every month, and it definitely is an incentive to be a member of the range, it was actually the primary reason why I joined the range because it saved me money compared to paying $20 each time.

This looks fun I checked out the club price's there not bad I drive to Sumner twice a week for work so the drive from my house is nothing think it said there is one today but I'm catching a flight tonight so can't check it out costumes and guns fun fun fun lol post some photos

This looks fun I checked out the club price's there not bad I drive to Sumner twice a week for work so the drive from my house is nothing think it said there is one today but I'm catching a flight tonight so can't check it out costumes and guns fun fun fun lol post some photos

There is one today, it starts at 2pm, if you put your name at the top of the list you'll be able to get out earlier than the bottom of the list.

There is one today, it starts at 2pm, if you put your name at the top of the list you'll be able to get out earlier than the bottom of the list.
I saw that there is one today but like I said I won't be able to make it I'm flying out to south Carolina this evening have to check out the next one

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top