JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
We had a great show!! Brought home seven empty totes and two empty boxes. Got to meet several members as well as visit with ones I already know. Handed out lots of NWFA business cards. ARPC said they had 3600 people through the door Saturday.
At the beginning of the show Saturday they announced that no masks were required but you could wear one if you wanted. Freedom, such as it is, returns!!
Thank you to all who found a treasure or two in our stuff!!
Sold two bricks of Winchester LPP for $100 each. The worst I saw was 209's at $165/K and SRP's at $20/C. They were still on the table Sunday afternoon. Saw a brick of WLPP for $80 that didn't sell so I presume it wasn't full. $100/K seems to be the line. At or below that sells, above that doesn't.
This is the best show around. OAC and ACSWW can match it for quality but not for size. Expo may match it for size, but can't hold a candle to it for quality.
For those here who are ARPC members, pat yourselves on the back!! Your club does an excellent job hosting this show. Looking forward to September!!

We had a great show!! Brought home seven empty totes and two empty boxes. Got to meet several members as well as visit with ones I already know. Handed out lots of NWFA business cards. ARPC said they had 3600 people through the door Saturday.
At the beginning of the show Saturday they announced that no masks were required but you could wear one if you wanted. Freedom, such as it is, returns!!
Thank you to all who found a treasure or two in our stuff!!
Sold two bricks of Winchester LPP for $100 each. The worst I saw was 209's at $165/K and SRP's at $20/C. They were still on the table Sunday afternoon. Saw a brick of WLPP for $80 that didn't sell so I presume it wasn't full. $100/K seems to be the line. At or below that sells, above that doesn't.
This is the best show around. OAC and ACSWW can match it for quality but not for size. Expo may match it for size, but can't hold a candle to it for quality.
For those here who are ARPC members, pat yourselves on the back!! Your club does an excellent job hosting this show. Looking forward to September!!
I stopped bye but you were busy and I didn't want to interrupt. I saw a table with large rifle match primers in packaging from the 90's priced at $275/1000. Your table was much more competitive.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top