JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
I was but unfortunately those are all gone. I will be at this show with 2 tables full of good stuff.
Thank you, I actually quoted @Lilhigbee as I went by a certain table last show about ten times over both days, LOL. The owners of said table even let me keep a running pile that I'd ad into every time bye. It was their first show in over two years, I was just seeing if it was a coincidence.

Any chance you were at the last Albany show with tons of reloading bullets at yesterday's prices?
We did have a lot of bullets, but not nearly was many as the one guy. Holy crap he had a lot them!! Must have been six or eight tables of stuff. His were in clear tote near the middle of the room, ours were in black totes one row away from the concessions.

We did have a lot of bullets, but not nearly was many as the one guy. Holy crap he had a lot them!! Must have been six or eight tables of stuff. His were in clear tote near the middle of the room, ours were in black totes one row away from the concessions.
Ok, it was the one with clear totes. I'll stop by your tables tomorrow. I'm in the market for 460Mag components and much more! Any other way to identify your table other than black totes?

I'll have a small NORTHWEST FIREARMS MEMBER LILHIGBEE sign posted. We are four or five rows from the north end of the building, have an end table facing the center aisle with a bright blue cloth that should have grips and magazines on it. Lots of reloading stuff on the tables adjacent to it. I'm wearing a camouflage jacket. Or find @BanjoGeek and he'll point you in the right direction.

I'll have a small NORTHWEST FIREARMS MEMBER LILHIGBEE sign posted. We are four or five rows from the north end of the building, have an end table facing the center aisle with a bright blue cloth that should have grips and magazines on it. Lots of reloading stuff on the tables adjacent to it. I'm wearing a camouflage jacket. Or find @BanjoGeek and he'll point you in the right direction.
Thanks! @BanjoGeek is always easy to spot as he has a unique look! I'll be there with my son looking for something to take home.

Thank you, I actually quoted @Lilhigbee as I went by a certain table last show about ten times over both days, LOL. The owners of said table even let me keep a running pile that I'd ad into every time bye. It was their first show in over two years, I was just seeing if it was a coincidence.

My error, I had that sort of stuff a couple years ago prior to the china virus. Those are some good folks.

Albany Show Review: Take it as you find it.

Got there shortly after opening and saw a line that resembled what I saw in Laredo over the pedestrian bridge 5 years ago.

Went for breakfast instead. West of the highway is "Roger's Restaurant". Packed to the gills, but we got a table.

Back to the Show: "Splendid, I tell you! Simply splendid!

There was THREE of something there that you are lucky to see ONE of in a lifetime. Best thing was that I had to examine (without touching) to know what I saw. Owner demure, understated, regular guy proud of the fact that he was only in his seventies and had bought THREE Winchester Model 1873, One of One Thousand from a collector in his 80's. I have seen two before. Here was THREE.

I bought bullets and primers. It was a great show.

Postscript for a photo of a portion of my "loot":

1646551169974.jpeg

These bullets are the Holy Grail of .224 centerfire accuracy combined with performance. They are gone now. There will be no more.

The 55gr Remington Power-Lokt Hollow Point.

It appears to be a jacketed bullet: It is not. It's copper exterior is merely electroplating. Layered mechanically over a precisely SWAGED lead bullet, already completely formed. I ran out of 'em 8 years ago.

Some things survive for awhile.

Good show, really crowded this morning. I bought some cool odds and ends from Lilhigbee, bumped into Mike, said hi to BanjoGeek. All good people!

I was there so long that my teenagers got bored, so I gave them the car keys and they left for a couple hours. I guess they're just not quite as interested in wandering around looking at old guns and talking to people for hours on end. :)

I thought it was a good show, looked like all the dealers were busy everytime I walked by. I sold my airweight for my asking price to the first dealer that looked at it. Some might say that my price was too low but I was happy to not have to pimp it around all day. I bought a sack full of 41 caliber bullets from Lilhigbee so those will be a project for another day. I'm half tempted to go back today but one day off from making ammo is all I'm allowing myself this week.

I spent 4 hours and a ton of money there having fun. Lots of old friends and a few things there that I just haven't found anywhere else.

Thor was there and sold voodoo tactical gear at near giveaway prices.

The 4-H youth table had a bunch of cheap brass as usual. However they also were selling reloading bullets donated to them. I picked up a pile of 22 cal, 30 carbine and 30 cal bullets. They also had 9mm and 303/7.62 .311 bullets, some pulled 30 cal and 30 cal tracers that were awful tempting.

I had very little time to cruise the show. The number of old guns was impressive, more than I ever recall in the past. There was tons of AR stuff and just about everything else you could think of.

Great show for me. Picked up some items from @Lilhigbee and had some great conversation. Tons of reloading items, especially old, new stock which is a favorite for me. Found not one but two magazines for my first .22 that I've been looking out for at shows for 10 years at about half the expected price. Some great loading components (.44 JHP bullets) again, at about 1/2 price. @Lilhigbee helped me out with something that's been missing on my reloading bench since the mid 80's and picked up some cool books from him as well. Outstanding experience!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top