JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They just showed a spot on the news about L.A out of 7,500 ''warning'' letters mailed about wasting water only 10 people were ever charged. But, hay, they have to build that stupid rail system instead of focusing on a much more serious matter, like water.

William Shatner just announced he was going to "Bring" water from OR to Kali
Oh, and the Greek state is confiscating money from all local governments
we are very close...

Makes me wonder what people were thinking when LA and San Diego was zoned for several million people.

"Let's build an enormous city in an area with limited natural occurring water. Oh hey Colorado river let me take every ounce of you. Wait... This isn't sustainable. It's okay because we all drive hybrids"- California

Anyone else notice a lot more California license plates in Portland --- starting roughly around October of last year? If you drive just 20 minutes in Portland you're guaranteed to see at least 20 cars from California; probably they're all scouting properties to buy.

I have watched Kalifornianzs Eff up my state starting in the 60s following Boeing. They continue to eff it up, they brought a phony, over priced real estate boom, phony air quality requirements and anti gun , leftist politics. We had gun racks in our pick up trucks and grinned in hunting season when we saw a nice deer or elk draped over a lucky hunter hood.... I really don't care if this offends anyone from Kali. Go home and take your gun laws and taxes with you....

Brutus out

I have watched Kalifornianzs Eff up my state starting in the 60s following Boeing. They continue to eff it up, they brought a phony, over priced real estate boom, phony air quality requirements and anti gun , leftist politics. We had gun racks in our pick up trucks and grinned in hunting season when we saw a nice deer or elk draped over a lucky hunter hood.... I really don't care if this offends anyone from Kali. Go home and take your gun laws and taxes with you....

Brutus out
But the New Yorkers & Non-American Foreigners of all varieties and Ex Pat Chicagoans and the uppity Portland Ganbangers looking to expand (But not to Anchorage or Canada) and all the other Non Californian Liberal Progressive Miscreants are GTG with you ?

Nope, but Californians quite probably out number all others combined. Just walk the streets and ask where people were born. Or we could do a show of hands on this forum and see how many moved here from Kali.....Chicago, really, get serious. Have you lived here since the 60s?

Brutus out

Nope, but Californians quite probably out number all others combined. Just walk the streets and ask where people were born. Or we could do a show of hands on this forum and see how many moved here from Kali.....Chicago, really, get serious. Have you lived here since the 60s?

Brutus out
Yea Really , and Pittsburgh too (There are Steelers Bars in Seattle ) and even folks from Baltimore & KC, 75+ years of Boeing & good Union Pay has sucked Every State in the Country of potential Good Union Liberal Aerospace Workers , your fixation with California is weird considering we have almost 40 million of our inhabitants hangin tight here...

There are some huge society changes headed our way besides the drought. All ready we are dealing with an economy that doesn't produce jobs while at the same time we open our borders. Our kids are addicted to phones and computers and soon pot will be available for even more addictions. Should make for interesting times.:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top