JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I understand they want to ban all these handguns and Rifles I guess when we go to war our military can hand out flowers! Oh wait? You want the military to keep their stock pile but every civilian has to turn theirs in hmm. Sounds like a dictatorship to me! If they really wanted to take our guns why is the military protecting them with the same guns they seek to " ban" ? Seems a bit hypothetical to me

Last Edited:
We need to keep the political comments directly related to the 2A , as per forum rules.

While I understand the anger and frustration at the one who makes such asinine comments , as he did in the OP...
If the thread is to remain open...Posts must be in line with forum rules.
Andy

If the present POTUS thinks there is going to be a complete ban on 9㎜ pistols, or any other handguns, Federally circa 2021, it only serves to illustrates how far removed from reality said individual is. The midterms should prove interesting; and by interesting, of course, I mean passingly funny to some of us. :p

What scares me is the media. The media loves sound bytes that play well to the viewers of their respective platforms. Comments, like Biden made, are not reviewed or critiqued by most news outlets. This leads to voter decisions made by perception and not reality.

It really is an easy fix to this problem which the party in place will never do.
When these low life criminals get arrested and found guilty of any crime lock them up for the maximum length of time to keep them off the streets.
They will not be able to go unchecked and be able to be out shooting people for cash to go get stoned.
Take care of the drug problem and mentally ill problem and you have a high number of these low life bottom feeding pieces of sh!p off the streets.
And take suicides off the list of gun violence, 2/3rds of all gun deaths 66 percent will kill themselves regardless if the use a gun or some other method.
It's not gun violence, it is their choice of ending their mental problems.

There are almost 400 million firearms out there.

You can try to ban new sales, but in reality you can't ban anything at this point.
You can ban em, then try to get people to turn them in... just like Australia. Compliance was almost nil tho. They keep doing "gun amnesty" buybacks to try to get them. Still not working.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top