JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
could release them in the homeless camps. Bears gotta eat, and they will
I mean..

58F60F7D-2CF6-4716-A199-E82118D3B5B8.jpeg

You mean... bring back dinner bells? :s0140:

Growing up... that was the greatest sound on earth!
When I traveled to Jasper and Banff National Parks back in 2010. I did see that some gift shops sold bells that you could put on your boots. I took my car so did not do any hiking since we had to have a car to drive to Columbia Ice Fields, Lake Maligne,, waterfalls, and anything of any interest.

https://www.bestcamping.com/best-bear-bells-for-hiking/

Like many things....
Decisions like the reintroduction of grizzly bears are generally made by folks who don't have to live with the ramifications of the decision....which ain't good for anyone or even the bears in question.

On paper I like the idea...However...
I don't live where the bears are to be reintroduced...nor do I have enough of a biological background to give a reasonable answer / rebuttal to this issue.
Sooo....it really don't matter what I think.
Andy

Last Edited:
I don't live where the bears are to be reintroduced...nor do I have enough of a biological background to give a reasonable answer / rebuttal to this issue.
Sooo....it really don't matter what I think.
Andy
What you think matters just as much as what anyone else thinks. Unfortunately, the way the system often works, the public comment process is just a charade designed to comply with regulatory requirements, and the decision has already been made and will happen regardless. So what any of us thinks is probably irrelevant, because we can't affect the outcome anyway. But at least we still have the right to express our opinion. For now.

Can we start calling you, 'ole reliable.'

We can rely on you to post something of this nature.

Bears eat things, people sometimes are those things. Are you insinuating the concern for that reality isn't legitimate?
I'm mostly referring to the conspiracy linking additional bears and disarming the populace.

But you can call me that, although it might be a bit odd since that's also what I called my ex wife. 😉

Bears do eat things. They tried to eat my socks sitting outside the tent a few months ago, but not even a bear would commit to those nasty things.

I'm mostly referring to the conspiracy linking additional bears and disarming the populace.

But you can call me that, although it might be a bit odd since that's also what I called my ex wife. 😉

Bears do eat things. They tried to eat my socks sitting outside the tent a few months ago, but not even a bear would commit to those nasty things.
There is plenty of evidence to demonstrate a multifaceted attack on gun rights and literally ANY entry into ownership that promotes their use. It's not a secret that 'the left' would gladly barricade Americans as much as possible against the continued development of appreciation for any activities that involve firearms. The tin foil isn't even needed, it's just the facts.

Was your ex wife referring to your stamina, or your ability to annoy ;)

There is plenty of evidence to demonstrate a multifaceted attack on gun rights and literally ANY entry into ownership that promotes their use. It's not a secret that 'the left' would gladly barricade Americans as much as possible against the continued development of appreciation for any activities that involve firearms. The tin foil isn't even needed, it's just the facts.

Probably both to be honest

1000001064.jpg

Imagine what covid would of been like if we didn't have our second amendment?

Yeah, those pesky viruses hate Constitutional rights!
We would have been like Australia during the woo flu without a large majority of Americans being armed. The common cold doesn't discrimination or care about human rights. The goverment would have bulldozed us and forced every last person to get the jab and the 55 boosters that came with it!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top