JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a bumbling tool, trying to ride Obummers coat tails, which doesn't amount to a full pile of sh!t! Thinking he is the greatest thing ever, and that every one loves him because he is so much like Obummer, and the black and brown people so love him! Totally off the rails that one! His family needs to put Ol Pedo Joe in a secure nursing home, or better yet, hope he strokes out and ends everyones suffering! :D

Hard Reset coming, keep the powder dry and eyes open, crazy gonna happen!

150000000 million = 150 TRILLION. That' s more people than ever walked upon this earth
since 'the beginning'. Clearly, this is impossible, since Joe would've been among the dead,
and the sole survivor would've blown his/her own brains out during a fit of loneliness.
How did Biden get through 9th grade math? Or 10 grade biology?

In a nation of 327 million people, I've got a hunch we'd notice 150 million suddenly missing. Biden needs to be in a padded room and heavily medicated, pronto.
I don't think a padded room is warranted. Locked, memory care unit? Scarily, probably so.

Edit: I am by no means making any form of diagnosis as I can't legally do that and frankly, I only see what the media shows. But in my opinion, there are enough gaffes that concern me that look way too much like cases I have been involved in. Also, on that note, the overall aging of our legislature does concern me as to the overall risks of dementia. Note, I would not wish dementia on anyone. It is a cruel illness.

But I legitimately worry about demented legislators.

Last Edited:
I scanned through this thread, if I missed it I apologize.

With these types of mistakes...he's never going to get elected to the senate!

We don't have to worry. Sleepy Joe Biden thinks he running for the Senate!!!

Shhh, don't tell him. Won't he be surprised come morning?

I think he meant that many rounds of ammunition were sold during the Obama administration, therefore each round is a potential death.

I think he meant he's an idiot that may have had a stoke & isn't fit to be a meter maid but that's just my opinion. No offense to meter maids they are smarter & nicer people.

While population increased by 24 million since 2007, we somehow lost 150 million to gun violence. Are they really that stupid! Anyone who cannot see these numbers is leading the moron parade!
I think this parade is comprised of the same group that wants to lower the voting age to 12 or something like that.

I legitimately wonder if it is confabulation at this point.

Ya think???

He was there when Nelson Mandela was released and was arrested when trying to see him. :rolleyes:

He ran with Hillary on the airport tarmac when their AC came under fire as they provided mission support for Seal Team Six taking out Bin Laden. (Not really)

Telling an anecdote about a Silver Star Award ceremony: About a Navy Officer refusing it. While telling the anecdote Mr Biden had said: "This is the God's truth, my word as a Biden."

He was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
'Cause what's confusing you is just the
Nature of my game

He stuck around St. Petersburg
When he saw it was a time for a change
Hekilled the Tsar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
'Cause what's puzzling you is just the
Nature of my game
Come on, come on, come on! (Man... )

:D

How'd we get onto Trump??????????
I don't understand what you mean. If you mean " you might as well say the same about Trump", I dog on all politicians regardless of party affiliation...see post #17. Everyone should know by now that "honest politician" is an oxymoron. Just some are extra heavy in the "moron" dept.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top