JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Yeah, but the Switchblade can carry two plus luggage. Not a lot of it, you're gonna be doing laundry mid-trip and mailing your souvenirs home, but...
The newest prototypes of the Pal V-One Liberty apparently has 2 seats now. Hmm. Theres also Terra fuego something, also an autogyro/"motorcycle" vehicle

The Moller concept made sense, but that one has been plagued by financial and engineering issues for so long, its basically just a failure.

There are waterborne Wings In Ground Effect vehicles that are doing good performance as taxis on the Great Lakes and in Europe (Lippisch models?); but these are classed as hovercraft/boats?

Still wanting something like Luke's landspeders ;)

Takes on a whole new meaning when plane, passengers/cargo and fuel combined can weigh no more than 3/4 ton... LOL

So you get a low-maintenance 350 pounder who can cook and keep you warm, or a hot 125 pounder who brings the royal matched luggage and can't boil water or remember to bury her used tampons when around bears. Pick yet poison.

I got the middle weight model, She can cook, clean, and field dress a deer, keeps me warm at night, and makes me breakfast in the morning!
Bonus is she leaves my Cofveve alone! :D

And this is why I haven't pursued flight training, other than being poor ;) I'm the 300lb guy in this equation :rolleyes::eek:
I understand most light planes can handle me, but I also understand that its a mighty struggle for an UL aircraft to get airborne with me and fuel :s0108:

1510lb A5 gross weight limit
-1080lb airframe weight
----------
430lb. fuel/cargo weight
215lb. me
160lb. GF (she's taller than average :) )
----------
55lb. fuel and baggage

A5 burns about 4.8 gallons per hour, a gallon weighs about 6lbs... if we figure an hour's fuel in the tank that only leaves 25lb. for luggage--which is about my laptop case alone.

EDIT: And that only gets you about 110 miles before you gotta land for more gas... :(

A normal sized Realdoll starts at 75lbs and goes up to 115lbs depending on options (mostly sizing of torsos/legs and breasts); and that is without a robotic skeletal frame :eek: ya gotta wonder if they'd be open to alternate methods :confused:

A normal sized Realdoll starts at 75lbs and goes up to 115lbs depending on options (mostly sizing of torsos/legs and breasts); and that is without a robotic skeletal frame :eek: ya gotta wonder if they'd be open to alternate methods :confused:
And the fact that you can rattle these specs off so readily tells us way more about YOU than we wanted to know. :p

And the fact that you can rattle these specs off so readily tells us way more about YOU than we wanted to know. :p
I had to google it :rolleyes::rolleyes::s0064:

I have an interest in tech and weird stuff :s0108:

A fan of Ghost In The Shell anime series, and robots in general....

What's surprising is that there aren't as many mobile sex dolls (robotic/animatronic) as one would expect... even though it could be as simple as installing servos in a plastic mannequin form with certain... fittings.

Mobile sex dolls (robotic/animatronic) would be the ideal (ahem) mate for so-called 'incels' among other weirdos...

I wonder what Kraft Von Ebbing would have to say about this perversion...?

Mobile sex dolls (robotic/animatronic) - Amount to indulging in a type of synthetic necrophilia with a plastic corpse?

Ugh!

Yeah, but you're not hamstrung by Light Sport limits either. :(
Look up the New classifications, im still limited, just not as much! Notice I set a declared weight, not actual! And i still have almost 490 pounds to play with, that's a lot of gear, or half a Elk! And if I run a 1/4 fuel load and no passenger, thats an entire Elk gutted and boned! Lol

Mobile sex dolls (robotic/animatronic) would be the ideal (ahem) mate for so-called 'incels' among other weirdos...

I wonder what Kraft Von Ebbing would have to say about this perversion...?

Mobile sex dolls (robotic/animatronic) - Amount to indulging in a type of synthetic necrophilia with a plastic corpse?

Ugh!
Not really necrophilia; its simply a toy; think of them as life sized action figures; which coincidentally... many of these guys collect far smaller figures of anime, game, movie, toy series... sone with a disturbing amount of detailing :eek:

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top