JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Between TV shows and video games, these add fuel to the fire of the mentally disturbed. Being vigilant is a good idea, watch out for wild animals and hostiles.
Oh no, there's a signpost up ahead.

Oh man, don't get me started on the TSA
DcHzxQWW4AAkZmE.jpg

Incel: A trendy word for pervs...
Hey I've been called a perv and I've been rather successful in laying with women.... now that I'm happily married; I'm still called a perv, even though I respect personal boundaries ;) my friends know that I have a filthy mind and will twist their words into innuendo and jokes :D but again, they are friends firstly. I don't whip out the innuendo to strangers the first time I meet them, that's a no-no.

I have had more sex than 99% of guys in my life (wasted so much of my youth chasing skirts - ugh), seen it all, had my fun and somehow don't have any baggage or BS.

Escaping through that minefield was a very long shot. I wouldn't say I was MGTOW because if some young, hot female with daddy issues wants it I'm most likely game. But really in today's METOO climate and absolute female empowerment on every level, anyone getting a woman preggers or worse - MARRYING HER - is just foolish.

Those times for a man have passed. There is nothing but grief and liability. Radical feminism has destroyed relationships, period. Read the book Men on Strike for more info.

Want a loving, faithful, non hypergamous wife? Build a time machine and go back to 1850. If that is beyond your technical abilities plan B is DON'T EVER GET MARRIED, period.

At 1:20

Last Edited:
My wife is asexual/demisexual (doesn't have sexual desires for anyone, feels no sexual attraction, and have no interest in sex other than for getting pregnant or pleasing each other).
She is faithful, beautiful, and very loving. For her, its all about romance and intimacy.

Mind, I am the complete opposite, I have a relatively high sex drive... but 5 years of staying single after my last dramatic ex; and having had a fling during that time..I've come to accept that sex isn't the be-all/end all/goal of pursuing relationships. All of my previous failed relationships were built on sexual desires, not on actual relationships, friendship, romance, or intimacy.

I have had more sex than 99% of guys in my life (wasted so much of my youth chasing skirts - ugh), seen it all, had my fun and somehow don't have any baggage or BS.

Escaping through that minefield was a very long shot. I wouldn't say I was MGTOW because if some young, hot female with daddy issues wants it I'm most likely game. But really in today's METOO climate and absolute female empowerment on every level, anyone getting a woman preggers or worse - MARRYING HER - is just foolish.

Those times for a man have passed. There is nothing but grief and liability. Radical feminism has destroyed relationships, period. Read the book Men on Strike for more info.

Want a loving, faithful, non hypergamous wife? Build a time machine and go back to 1850. If that is beyond your technical abilities plan B is DON'T EVER GET MARRIED, period.

At 1:20

Let me guess Heather (A.J. Furgeson) left ya and wants the PTR-91 back?

These guys express the urgency for advanced robotics of a certain nature in which explicit expression is likely verbotten on this forum.

Heck, every guy wants one, but these guys NEED one.
:rolleyes:

According to Blade Runner, by 2019 were going to have flying cars, energy weapons, and "basic pleasure model" replicants. Instead we got Nigerian Prince spam, Hi Points, and an AI capable of pulling off a Jeopardy show appearance. Something went wrong. :p

Well. We have the Realdolls, military's testing energy weapons (directed energy weapons such as the Anti ballistic missile lasers and the microwave items); and Moller is still trying to get his flying cars into production :rolleyes:

Well. We have the Realdolls, military's testing energy weapons (directed energy weapons such as the Anti ballistic missile lasers and the microwave items); and Moller is still trying to get his flying cars into production :rolleyes:
Yeah, he's been floggin' that dead horse for how many decades now? Frankly, I think the Samson Switchblade is more successful as a roadable plane...

Yeah, he's been floggin' that dead horse for how many decades now? Frankly, I think the Samson Switchblade is more successful as a roadable plane...
I want to say 3 decades by now?
This is arguably a more sensible route to a "flying car" although in the US you're likely gonna need both a motorcycle license, and a Light Sports Aviation license (includes Ultralight classes?)

And I believe a robotics lab or three are attempting to integrate a motive/mobile robotic skeleton with a RealDoll outer casing... reminds me of the scene in the 1984 Terminator film where Kyle Reese talked about the first infiltrator models having rubbery skins :rolleyes::eek:

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads