JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
What were we talking about?

Android lovers for these dudes, maybe a rental program like prostitutes, with out all the legal troubles, might be high rollin if ya get in on that pimpin racket!

Sarcasm off!

Build a time machine and go back to 1850. If that is beyond your technical abilities plan B is DON'T EVER GET MARRIED, period.

Well, I've programmed devices from smartphones to mainframes, and all points in between, but will confess to not being able to make a time-machine. Luckily, I had a backup plan: I found a good woman, married her, and have embarked upon many wonderful adventures with her in this life. And she bathes more often than one from 1850. Score!

Android lovers for these dudes, maybe a rental program like prostitutes, with out all the legal troubles, might be high rollin if ya get in on that pimpin racket

I'm going to be honest; I've lost my train of thought on this thread on more than one occasion. :p

Android lovers for these dudes, maybe a rental program like prostitutes, with out all the legal troubles, might be high rollin if ya get in on that pimpin racket!

Sarcasm off!
As long as they've got a robust, no questions asked, secure cleaning service for these sexbots.... even though chances of finding STDs among these people are likely very low, you never know :eek:

Probably best to have a common "chassis" with disposable inserts in all the fun places one can find, and disposable "skin" as well :confused:

If female (type) androids looked like 'Pris' (Daryl Hannah) in Blade Runne, I can see 'incels' going for them even though she looked like the embodiment of robotic evil...

If female (type) androids looked like 'Pris' (Daryl Hannah) in Blade Runne, I can see 'incels' going for them even though she looked like the embodiment of robotic evil...
Someone made a full size doll modeled after Scarlett Johannson... :rolleyes:

Honestly though, the best advancements in technology is closely linked to the base desires of sexual fulfillment... look at Tinder, Snapchat, chatroulette, tumblr, many actual adult sites, ya name it.. as soon as someone develops an awesome photo sharing or social media app, horny people take to it and use them for soliciting sex and the likes.. heck, Instagram "models" are making bank just from selling pictures if they're attractive females :rolleyes:

Even Patreon is not immune :rolleyes:

Sure some things have a military purpose to begin with, but honestly when it comes to it... we advance technology for either ofnthese 3 things. Military. Sex (faciliating/easier/faster). Convenience ("who wanna go to Wal Mart when Amazon has it with free shipping?" ).

For these unfortunate people... social media is the only socialization they have, so they're very much emotionally stunted and desperate and entitled :confused:

"The pre-emptive backlash is all the more baffling to Phillips because he hopes it inspires conversations: About guns, about violence and about the treatment of people with mental illness."

Camod,

You want one doncha?

The only way I'd have one is if it did a better job of housecleaning than Roomba...
Want.. maybe. Need? Nah. I have a good looking wife :s0108: 20170616_165326.jpg

Yes, but I believe she's ethnically German. I have it on good authority that a Blitzkrieg in the morning can really make a guy's day. :s0155:

Look up the New classifications, im still limited, just not as much! Notice I set a declared weight, not actual! And i still have almost 490 pounds to play with, that's a lot of gear, or half a Elk! And if I run a 1/4 fuel load and no passenger, thats an entire Elk gutted and boned! Lol
True, I was going by the "nominal" limits. :) I'd bet if FAA raised the LSA weight limit by 100lb., the LSA builders would adjust grosses accordingly. (Yes, I bias toward floatplanes because they get a higher weight allowance! :) )

We have female members. Some can outshoot many of us. And they deserve our respect. The last few pages of posts contain material that is anything but.

Thanks for the heads up on these nutjobs @No_Regerts

Thread closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR