JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Yeah, but the Switchblade can carry two plus luggage. Not a lot of it, you're gonna be doing laundry mid-trip and mailing your souvenirs home, but...
The newest prototypes of the Pal V-One Liberty apparently has 2 seats now. Hmm. Theres also Terra fuego something, also an autogyro/"motorcycle" vehicle

The Moller concept made sense, but that one has been plagued by financial and engineering issues for so long, its basically just a failure.

There are waterborne Wings In Ground Effect vehicles that are doing good performance as taxis on the Great Lakes and in Europe (Lippisch models?); but these are classed as hovercraft/boats?

Still wanting something like Luke's landspeders ;)

Takes on a whole new meaning when plane, passengers/cargo and fuel combined can weigh no more than 3/4 ton... LOL

So you get a low-maintenance 350 pounder who can cook and keep you warm, or a hot 125 pounder who brings the royal matched luggage and can't boil water or remember to bury her used tampons when around bears. Pick yet poison.

I got the middle weight model, She can cook, clean, and field dress a deer, keeps me warm at night, and makes me breakfast in the morning!
Bonus is she leaves my Cofveve alone! :D

And this is why I haven't pursued flight training, other than being poor ;) I'm the 300lb guy in this equation :rolleyes::eek:
I understand most light planes can handle me, but I also understand that its a mighty struggle for an UL aircraft to get airborne with me and fuel :s0108:

1510lb A5 gross weight limit
-1080lb airframe weight
----------
430lb. fuel/cargo weight
215lb. me
160lb. GF (she's taller than average :) )
----------
55lb. fuel and baggage

A5 burns about 4.8 gallons per hour, a gallon weighs about 6lbs... if we figure an hour's fuel in the tank that only leaves 25lb. for luggage--which is about my laptop case alone.

EDIT: And that only gets you about 110 miles before you gotta land for more gas... :(

A normal sized Realdoll starts at 75lbs and goes up to 115lbs depending on options (mostly sizing of torsos/legs and breasts); and that is without a robotic skeletal frame :eek: ya gotta wonder if they'd be open to alternate methods :confused:

A normal sized Realdoll starts at 75lbs and goes up to 115lbs depending on options (mostly sizing of torsos/legs and breasts); and that is without a robotic skeletal frame :eek: ya gotta wonder if they'd be open to alternate methods :confused:
And the fact that you can rattle these specs off so readily tells us way more about YOU than we wanted to know. :p

And the fact that you can rattle these specs off so readily tells us way more about YOU than we wanted to know. :p
I had to google it :rolleyes::rolleyes::s0064:

I have an interest in tech and weird stuff :s0108:

A fan of Ghost In The Shell anime series, and robots in general....

What's surprising is that there aren't as many mobile sex dolls (robotic/animatronic) as one would expect... even though it could be as simple as installing servos in a plastic mannequin form with certain... fittings.

Mobile sex dolls (robotic/animatronic) would be the ideal (ahem) mate for so-called 'incels' among other weirdos...

I wonder what Kraft Von Ebbing would have to say about this perversion...?

Mobile sex dolls (robotic/animatronic) - Amount to indulging in a type of synthetic necrophilia with a plastic corpse?

Ugh!

Yeah, but you're not hamstrung by Light Sport limits either. :(
Look up the New classifications, im still limited, just not as much! Notice I set a declared weight, not actual! And i still have almost 490 pounds to play with, that's a lot of gear, or half a Elk! And if I run a 1/4 fuel load and no passenger, thats an entire Elk gutted and boned! Lol

Mobile sex dolls (robotic/animatronic) would be the ideal (ahem) mate for so-called 'incels' among other weirdos...

I wonder what Kraft Von Ebbing would have to say about this perversion...?

Mobile sex dolls (robotic/animatronic) - Amount to indulging in a type of synthetic necrophilia with a plastic corpse?

Ugh!
Not really necrophilia; its simply a toy; think of them as life sized action figures; which coincidentally... many of these guys collect far smaller figures of anime, game, movie, toy series... sone with a disturbing amount of detailing :eek:

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads