JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The Isla Vista shooter was the same way. There is some sort of social awkwardness that has taken hold of many young men where they can't approach women. Whether its the fear of rejection, accusations, or what. But, the void is causing them to turn toward this ideology that is linked to more and more violence. The Dayton, Ohio shooter is also thought to be an Incel.

It's weird. Too many people don't seem to get that women are...you know, just people. I've seen it take a trip to crazy town once here even. Years ago in chat, @Bunny popped in to BS with the rest of us, and a couple otherwise normal seeming folks went psycho enough at the presence of her to get themselves banned.

It's weird. Too many people don't seem to get that women are...you know, just people. I've seen it take a trip to crazy town once here even. Years ago in chat, @Bunny popped in to BS with the rest of us, and a couple otherwise normal seeming folks went psycho enough at the presence of her to get themselves banned.

Look at new member threads. Guy: 15 responses. Possible chick: 25 responses.
Confirmed chick with a photo: 125 responses.

Read this article just to see what all the fuss was about. Actually made it to the end despite all the uninformed SJW nonsense (such as, I haven't see the movie but I know it's dangerous and we all should be afraid). Some fact checking would be nice. Quotable:

"Weapons manufacturer Colt did announce last week that it would stop producing AR-15 rifles for consumers. The preferred gun in mass shootings will now be harder to acquire..."

Really?

Read this article just to see what all the fuss was about. Actually made it to the end despite all the uninformed SJW nonsense (such as, I haven't see the movie but I know it's dangerous and we all should be afraid). Some fact checking would be nice. Quotable:

"Weapons manufacturer Colt did announce last week that it would stop producing AR-15 rifles for consumers. The preferred gun in mass shootings will now be harder to acquire..."

Really?

Shh let them think that. Don't correct it or let them know!

I find it bizarre and disturbing that the species got to a place where there is such a pool of people that can't get freaky with the opposite sex and are plotting violence because of their loser-dom. After all, we wouldn't have survived and evolved to the apex predator if we were not going to pound town over the millennia. And, I can't believe I'm saying this, but at least the evil SOB terrorists have a warped ideology they are trying to advance; these goobers just can't get a little tail in the most connected and, arguably, most sexually liberated time in West Civilization since the Stone Age. o_O

It seems the fallout of militant feminism that's emasculated men into beta boys. Sadly we predicted this...

Geez, even as suckalicious as Newman is Wayne "Fat Bastard" Knight managed to score a significant other. If you suck so bad that even the Crisco King outperforms you...

Geez, even as suckalicious as Newman is Wayne "Fat Bastard" Knight managed to score a significant other. If you suck so bad that even the Crisco King outperforms you...

Fame. And money. Some girls can't resist that.

It seems the fallout of militant feminism that's emasculated men into beta boys. Sadly we predicted this...

Could be. Hey, I don't know. I don't hang with uptight people. I found an awesome wife long ago. And there are plenty of fun, freaky friends out there to party with. From my perspective, enjoy now, because one does not know what the morrow will bring, and I've seen how brutally short it can be.

Man this is reminding me of the mid east again.

Be on the look out for the enemy!
ok, but whose the enemy? and what does he look like?
LIKE THE ENEMY!

My only suspect profile is if they wear a folex and are all English teachers then.
Oh, I doubt they've achieved anything like a credential. They are simply losers.
I find it bizarre and disturbing that the species got to a place where there is such a pool of people that can't get freaky with the opposite sex and are plotting violence because of their loser-dom. After all, we wouldn't have survived and evolved to the apex predator if we were not going to pound town over the millennia. And, I can't believe I'm saying this, but at least the evil SOB terrorists have a warped ideology they are trying to advance; these goobers just can't get a little tail in the most connected and, arguably, most sexually liberated time in West Civilization since the Stone Age. o_O
As always, I go back to blaming the ridiculous "self-esteem" movement from the 90's. By making everyone winners, they failed to help kids learn to handle adversity and gave them their sense of entitlement. "I showed up. Where's my trophy?" Losing taught us to try harder. But these boys never "lost"in their games, etc as kids Real life doesn't work that way and these little boys can't cope, so they lash out.
I fear there will be more of these oddballs doing violence to get even with a world that doesn't care about them.

Oh, I doubt they've achieved anything like a credential. They are simply losers.

As always, I go back to blaming the ridiculous "self-esteem" movement from the 90's. By making everyone winners, they failed to help kids learn to handle adversity and gave them their sense of entitlement. "I showed up. Where's my trophy?" Losing taught us to try harder. But these boys never "lost"in their games, etc as kids Real life doesn't work that way and these little boys can't cope, so they lash out.
I fear there will be more of these oddballs doing violence to get even with a world that doesn't care about them.

Good theory and you are probably correct. I honestly don't know. From the path I've trod, I just don't get it. Live, work, survive, love, laugh, reproduce, and don't take any of it too seriously; what more does one expect out of life? Things are so awesome now compared to what the family before me experienced I don't get why folks are so screwed up and negative now. :confused:

Fame. And money. Some girls can't resist that.
Okay, let's escalate--I'm like a hundred-pound-lighter, younger Newman and even without either of those I scored an SO even with the compromises of a long-distance relationship. If you make ME look like a player, you know you blow like the arse end of a 747 engine...

Okay, let's escalate--I'm like a hundred-pound-lighter, younger Newman and even without either of those I scored an SO even with the compromises of a long-distance relationship. If you make ME look like a player, you know you blow like the arse end of a 747 engine...

You got game bro

Good theory and you are probably correct. I honestly don't know. From the path I've trod, I just don't get it. Live, work, survive, love, laugh, reproduce, and don't take any of it too seriously; what more does one expect out of life? Things are so awesome now compared to what the family before me experienced I don't get why folks are so screwed up and negative now. :confused:
You're so right! We live in an age of miracles. Maybe it's because we lived in the days before technology exploded, when cancer was a death sentence and all the knowledge of the world was in the Encyclopedia Britannica.
Now cancer is very survivable, encyclopedias are obsolete and knowledge, news and every form of entertainment are immediately available. Perhaps it's too much instant gratification for these boys. They don't know what to do when a girl says"No".

#LearnToCook - seriously. It's not just good for feeding your own sorry arse, most gals I've encountered appreciate a guy who knows his way around the kitchen or at least can help out a little.

A generation of participation trophy winners are finding their trophies don't really cut it in the real world.
My understanding is that the youths getting the participation trophies are unimpressed by them. It's parents and adult program leaders imposing that cr@p.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads