JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Here's the thing, these losers arent involuntarily celibate. Anyone can get themself laid by a 2 or a 3 any day of the week, and maybe a 7 on the weekend. Those girls are just as hard up. The problem is that they think they deserve a 10 and wont settle like a normal guy would.
Haven't those idiots ever heard of beer goggles?

Young men who can't get women need to figure out how to and not take it out on innocent people. Their grievances are with themselves not society and need to be told that.
:s0101:

A lot of people don't have the lives they want. As you say, they need to stop blaming other people.

Maybe things are the way they are because of choices they made, or maybe stuff just happens, but it isn't the fault of some innocent bystander, regardless of their gender or ethnicity or age or location.

Deal with it instead of blaming other people.

As for being wary of "incels" - the shooters/violent ones, or just the ones who feel entitled and bitter about their lives are not representative of the rest of the males out there who don't have a mate anymore than the mass shooters in general are representative of gun owners.

I realize paper bags are getting harder to come by, but I happen to have a good supply in my stash.
For a small fee......

What is extra lame about this "community" is, thanks to the Intratubes, it has never been easier to find like-minded friends to get freaky with, in whatever niche one is looking for. That wasn't always the case.

Anyway, with the Joker movie coming out, stay vigilant because there has been talk about the likelihood one of these people will do something stupid to hurt people. The military is warning troops about it. No joke folks.
So what does the joker movie have to do with guys that can't get laid. I don't see the connection. Please explain.

This has been a pretty interesting thread so far today, but to take it in a slightly different direction...

What do you guys think about organizing a community event to highlight mental health awareness and firearm safety?

I think it could be an incredible optics opportunity for us. Volunteers would probably be easy to round up as everyone has a stake in it (healthcare workers, law enforcement, veteran support groups, homeless advocacy groups, etc.) Focus on MH well-being/screening/available resources and also proper firearm education/storage/local groups/etc. With a solid plan, we may even be able to round up some sponsors from firearm-related vendors. An event let by 2a folks for the benefit of everyone.

It seems to me that the people that should be doing this have really dropped the ball and with the current political climate it would be hard for even the media to spin it negatively against us. Sadly, the last line of defense against the erosion of our own rights may be to start getting out there and changing the way the public views us gun nuts.

So in other word, these mass shootings could have been avoided if a couple of T.H.O.T.s would have taken one for the team?
Good way for a women to get herself killed.

You're assuming the craziness comes after the inability to get laid. Probably in many cases it comes first and is part of the cause. That a guy hates your whole gender is something most women will sense and steer clear of. Those who don't have been strongly selected against.

The notion that a personality is unlikable/unattractive enough, to the point that a woman is not receptive to a man's advances.. some folks just can not wrap their heads around this. Life is not fair, and sometimes you don't ride off into the sunset with the girl... The ones that can not cope with rejection or the notions of "winners and losers" or fathom that they are not entitled to anything are the ones that snap. They do not have the psychological tools to deal with life on life's terms, and their sense of self and their ego will not allow them to process this.
But wait, didn't their participation award count for something?

So what does the joker movie have to do with guys that can't get laid. I don't see the connection. Please explain.
I recall that incident. I haven't seen any newer films in a long time; beyond the Colorado incident, is there some connection between those pictures and the nutcase set? Just curious if so and why.

video is your answer.

Memes and the branding of Joker (sociopath) being akin to impressionable teens and dark jokes across net culture used to target incels.

I wonder what would have happened would we been in the same political climate when the movie IT came out a couple years ago and we had all those "scary clowns" about, were those all incels?

Not long ago the Airforce also got a brief on people who were supposedly going to "naruto" run towards Area 51...

Or could this maybe be some form of astroturfing to label opposition? is it organic? or could it be used to strip away more rights?

The incels have declared the Joker as one of their heroes.
I had not paid any attention to this movie, saw some headlines and had no idea what it was all about. Now that I have read this thread I can't help but wonder how far down this hole we can go. Sure sounds to me like a good part of this is still basically the way a couple generations now have been told constantly that nothing is their fault. So now another group of losers, who make all kinds of poor choices, feel fine lashing out. Since nothing was of course their fault.

Are juggalos incels too?

this has really activated my almonds

Guess the media and politicians aren't clowning around anymore...

What I would say is that be more aware of whats currently going on.

we've talks of impeachment and a force ready to drive the wedge. Left or Right
we've got a gun control bill at the federal level thats been introduced H.R.1296 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Assault Weapons Ban of 2019
we've got radicals on either side and the current flavor is Incels
we've got a movie coming out on I believe oct 4th (joker movie) which correlates to above - social media is picking this up
we've not had a mass shooting in awhile due to political hot potato with Ukraine and corruption
we've got election season coming soon

Be vigilant and have situational awareness for safety sake

The problems are manifold; the gist is that these people truly feel they "deserve" to be laid, even if they don't put forth any effort...

1) most if not all have been taught that they're special, unique, deserving of love, spoiled, "enough" for others (as in you are fine the way you are, you are enough, blah blah :rolleyes:)

2) most cannot handle rejection, because they've never been taught that sometimes you lose, you gotta accept "no" and the consequences that comes from disobedience of any authority;

3) most seem to have a very specific set of "taste" of women they want, regardless of the actual disparity and the availabilty of women more suited to their tastes, if any :rolleyes:

On the flip side....

1) it's a buyer's market and women are the buyer in the meat market when it comes to choosing the kielbasa of choice :rolleyes:

2) even the plain and just plain ugly women have a taste/desire of men that are far beyond what they can get :rolleyes:

3) a good number of them would rather tacos than sausage

Are juggalos incels too?

this has really activated my almonds

Guess the media and politicians aren't clowning around anymore...
I have not heard of them in a long time, are they still doing their thing?
Long while back they were reported in the news as surrounding people walking around one of the parks here. Place it was happening was a place Wife liked to take the dog we had for walks. Wife said she was worried since the story was 10 or so of them would approach armed with clubs and such and rob people. She was worried her carry gun did not hold as many rounds as the groups. I told her I would be all in on her carrying a better pistol if she wished, buy anything she wants. I also said in the meantime if it happens pick out one in the group. Whoever looks to be the bravest, start pumping rounds into him. I said when he starts screaming the rest will run. ;)

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top