JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'll add, when I saw the thread title, I thought it was gonna be about how dangerous transexuals will be when SHTF

The notion that a personality is unlikable/unattractive enough, to the point that a woman is not receptive to a man's advances.. some folks just can not wrap their heads around this. Life is not fair, and sometimes you don't ride off into the sunset with the girl... The ones that can not cope with rejection or the notions of "winners and losers" or fathom that they are not entitled to anything are the ones that snap. They do not have the psychological tools to deal with life on life's terms, and their sense of self and their ego will not allow them to process this.

Last Edited:
The topic actually opens my eyes a little wider, as/to the epidemic of mass shootings and other goings on in our society. These guys are a sick bunch.
I've heard of the dark web. Makes sense I guess to give them somewhere to hyde, or so they think.

This group of people are a definite problem to be aware of.

They don't hide on the dark web. The chans are rife with this every day. Pop your head in /r9k/ at any given time and you'll see plenty of this mindset.

What concerns me is that every time one of these young kids sperg out, the media and government creeps that much closer to having the validation for disarming all of us.

In the old days these guys became priests and took it out on children and nowadays these guys get guns and take it out on everybody...
Or knives, or bats, or vehicles, or poison, or rape, or whatever a sick mind to dream up to carry out their psychosis.

More proof that guns aren't the problem.

Involuntary celibacy is not a good thing.
We have seen problems everywhere it exists from church heads to basement dwellers.

https://external-preview.redd.it/Xg...bp&s=e4c925859ae364e34c2a041a220abfa034a2e877

Beware if you have this in your computer!!!

Replace with AMD Xg-7hpg0SBH_o_dURP1zC8wkSV7zrasTWmHoBBhORRo.png

The pathetic, piece of garbage who shot up UCC was one of these pukes. One has to marvel at the state of loser-dom one would have to achieve to self-apply such a status and the fact there is enough of them that it is "a thing". From a strictly biological standpoint, getting one's freak on is the meaning of life. Either that or just a lot of fun.
:p

Man oh man

If only I was still in the military and got a weekend safety brief, you know the typical: don't get drunk and beat your wife, if you fool around wear a gym hat. And beware of basement dwellers known as Incels who might shoot you because they aren't getting laid.

Thats about the time everyone in formation would swivel their heads to the one guy whose new and obviously hasn't gotten any yet. Course we would do the good thing and crack a joke and offer to help the guy out vs demonizing them further, unless of course they were beyond helpless.

Also gets my noggin joggin, if these are meant to be basement dwellers the likes of which don't prefer being out in public of said people they detest why would they be out to watch a movie anyways when they've got the net and can just wait for a leaked copy to arrive much like they do everything else to avoid the outside world?.

So essentially, incels are nothing more than inadequate males that seek to blame society as a whole for their inadequacies? Wow, and the typical age group of these incels would put them in what group, millennials?

Perhaps a little testosterone, time at the gym and understanding how to treat deserving females might better their chance of mating...

Loose the manbun and skinny jeans, drink real coffee, respect her and protect her, then perhaps you might reap some benefits. Having adequate finances and a decent gene pool are also incentives for the females among us.

Otherwise, stay in the folks basement playing your online games and forget about ever mating with yer own species :D

Here's the thing, these losers arent involuntarily celibate. Anyone can get themself laid by a 2 or a 3 any day of the week, and maybe a 7 on the weekend. Those girls are just as hard up. The problem is that they think they deserve a 10 and wont settle like a normal guy would.

These guys express the urgency for advanced robotics of a certain nature in which explicit expression is likely verbotten on this forum.

Heck, every guy wants one, but these guys NEED one.
:rolleyes:

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class