JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Leave it to Texas. This guy is awesome
And some turdsucking whiners are already screaming for him to be Red Flagged over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmm....

85E728A7-2846-4B09-8E8C-B02F7AAB9582.jpeg

Does Robert Francis plan on going door to door himself to confiscate the firearms that he does not approve of?

NO.

Will he send someone else in to do this job since he is too much of a chicken to see what would happen to HIM if he did this to a honest citizen who felt that there was NO reason for his/her gun to be confiscated or TURNED IN?

YES.

Does he really want to continue his campaign when he is going against the BILL OF RIGHTS/CONSTITUTION?

YES.

Is he a traitor to the Constitution?

YES.

Is he stupid enough that he thinks that if people don't turn in the guns that he does NOT approve of - that mass confiscation will end on a happy note or start a civil war in this country?

He IS stupid in many things. He does WANT a civil war to start and I do believe that many people in the FAR LEFT want what he wants.

I believe that many people in the FAR RIGHT want a civil want to start because they are tired of losing their gun rights and rights in all other matters when it comes to the Constitution, lack of freedom, taxation on all levels and tons more.

I don't want a civil war to start but IF some of these donkeys do get elected and keep on pushing HONEST - law abiding citizens who may or may not own firearms... all bets are off when it comes to some citizens who will refuse to TURN IN THEIR FIREARMS just because some D or R weenie decides that they don't like what it LOOKS LIKE!

I don't own a gun that they keep b-ing about but I will defend the RKBA issue for a person who chooses to own and shoot them.

They will go for one gun and then another and the beat goes on.

Side note:

I have to post about the NZ PM because she just put forth MORE and NEW LAWS ADDED ON TO THE LAST GROUP OF THEM. It was in the news a day or so ago and I will have to find my LINK for that.

THE AMERICAN ANTI RKBA CROWD want ALL AMERICANS TO BE DISARMED and they will keep on picking on that wound and the WOUND/SCAB will never heal.

THEY DO NOT WANT PEACE and they don't want their CRAPPY WORDS that wounded and hurt HONEST GUN PEOPLE TO HEAL. E V E R !!!

Cate
Typo!

Last Edited:
Hmmmmm....

View attachment 616945

I can't post what I want a shirt to say to Robert Francis here.

So I will just say this.

Molon Labe!

Cate

We have found a way to create wind energy. Put Beto in a field and tell him to talk and all the flailing will produce enough to wind electricity to run the west coast...

Surrendering your firearm , because of violence , which has been committed by others is kinda like ...
Not driving your car because of car accidents , caused by someone else.

If you handle your firearm safely , then you are not the problem.
Just like if drive safely.

Why should the millions of Americans , who have never harmed anyone with their firearm , be made to surrender it...?
Andy

The left has taught people to be afraid of guns and then they swoop in and say we are here to rescue people from the very things they taught them to fear..

The simple "cure" for fear is knowledge....
The more you know and understand the less you have to fear...

Seems a shame that so many fear what can easily be understood about firearms.
Andy

I can't even bring myself to hit the play button.
Did Joe just say that illegal aliens pay into Social Security?
Well, yes... he just did.

Could someone please explain to me how an illegal alien, who works under the table because they have no SS #, manages to pay taxes into the treasury?

Nobody on that stage wanted to ask him that? No, of course not. It would blow huge holes in they're own lies.

O sure... there's identity theft and fraud, but those things are pretty much illegal too last I heard.

Did Joe just say that illegal aliens pay into Social Security?
Well, yes... he just did.

Could someone please explain to me how an illegal alien, who works under the table because they have no SS #, manages to pay taxes into the treasury?

Nobody on that stage wanted to ask him that? No, of course not. It would blow huge holes in they're own lies.

O sure... there's identity theft and fraud, but those things are pretty much illegal too last I heard.

Illegal aliens often have SS numbers - they forge documents/etc., but the number has to be a real one or the payroll dept. gets a hit from the gov. and the alien gets let go, maybe even reported.

So they take someone else's # and pay into that account. They usually don't try to take benefits (unless it is for disability) as that would raise a red flag when more than one person tries to claim benefits - but they do pay into it. The gov probably doesn't care because it is more money coming into SSI to prop up the system.

It gets a bit more complicated when they file tax returns, as then you got two or more people asking for a refund - unless they don't ask for a refund. Not totally sure about that - again, maybe they don't file a return, and the gov walks away with the taxes they paid and doesn't care. I know a guy who had someone file returns with his identity and it really messed up his taxes for a number of years, it is still a pain for him as he has to go thru extra hassle every year to file as his account has been flagged.

An observation.

Please understand that what a politician says and what they actually think are often two different things.

Most are liars, but most understand that what they are saying is a lie - an ends to a means.

No politician thinks we will actually all turn in our firearms if they are banned or the gov offers to buy them. They know that a significant percentage won't. They also know that such legislation would face considerable opposition when it comes time to vote on it and that there is a strong chance it wouldn't pass.

This is just typical politics; say something popular to get elected.

What do they have to lose?

If it doesn't pass they can blame the opposition. If it does pass then they got what they want, even if it doesn't work (which it never does) and then they can say they need even more gun control laws.

So no, 'Beto' doesn't think we will surrender our ARs/etc. - he thinks it gives him a shot at being elected for something more than dog catcher.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews