JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As others mention, sgammo. Palmetto State Armory as well, on occasion.

Local, when we lived up in the valley, Cabelas. They do run free ship though on occasion.

Also for Portlandia folks, Northwest Armory, particularly for 9mm (before I started reloading for us). Still get there fliers though, they have Sellier & Bellot brass cased range ammo up for special at $180/case of 1000. Decent range stuff & cases are smaller as well compared to most other range ammo. Downside is usually limited to a case pp.

As others mention, sgammo. Palmetto State Armory as well, on occasion.

Local, when we lived up in the valley, Cabelas. They do run free ship though on occasion.

Also for Portlandia folks, Northwest Armory, particularly for 9mm (before I started reloading for us). Still get there fliers though, they have Sellier & Bellot brass cased range ammo up for special at $180/case of 1000. Decent range stuff & cases are smaller as well compared to most other range ammo. Downside is usually limited to a case pp.
All great suggestions.

I have used Ammoseek.com to look at the price per round and shipping costs. Have bought through them but buy from a variety of sources.
RecoilGunWorks
PSA
AmmoValley
SGAmmo
etc

Just an FYI......Sellier & Bellot is fine inexpensive ammo, but the brass is terrible as far as reloading goes. I learned that with their 9mm and I've heard from others that their rifle brass is questionable too. The 9mm brass is so stiff it very hard to size/decap.

Just an FYI......Sellier & Bellot is fine inexpensive ammo, but the brass is terrible as far as reloading goes. I learned that with their 9mm and I've heard from others that their rifle brass is questionable too. The 9mm brass is so stiff it very hard to size/decap.
Interesting. I've got a ton of it to reload in 9mm.....

Interesting. I've got a ton of it to reload in 9mm.....

Are you saying you haven't sized/decapped S&B 9mm brass yet? If not, lemme know how that works for you. :s0145:

Maybe it's changed? Maybe it's my inexpensive Lee Dies? Maybe it was my imagination? Or, maybe it's the RCBS Rock Chucker?

I'm being lazy here, but doesn't hurt to ask. With squeak (sage rat) season fast approaching, can anyone tell me where to get the best price per round (including shipping), on .223 w. Soft points w. brass (reloadable) cases in volume 2K or more? I just turned a retiring doctor on to two nice .223', from this site classifieds to start him, and his son on a new career, of taking little rat lives. Is there anything below $.25?

Just about agreed with every post here so far... apart from Cabelas. Oh, and I did t see the ammo section of the classifieds here. Often great deals and the local fella selling usually needs a few extra bucks so a win-win for sure

I'm being lazy here, but doesn't hurt to ask. With squeak (sage rat) season fast approaching, can anyone tell me where to get the best price per round (including shipping), on .223 w. Soft points w. brass (reloadable) cases in volume 2K or more? I just turned a retiring doctor on to two nice .223', from this site classifieds to start him, and his son on a new career, of taking little rat lives. Is there anything below $.25?
That's nice. Our rat spot got poisoned out last year. Go figure. I'm sitting on a few thousand rounds of .17 HMR and .22

Edit to add:
It'll be pretty hard to find HP or SP for that price. They're usually over .30 each

Are you saying you haven't sized/decapped S&B 9mm brass yet? If not, lemme know how that works for you. :s0145:

Maybe it's changed? Maybe it's my inexpensive Lee Dies? Maybe it was my imagination? Or, maybe it's the RCBS Rock Chucker?
I have actually and it gave me no issues I can remember. Most of my 9mm is mixed brass. Doesn't matter that much since its USPSA and three-gun so I don't segregate the brass by manufacturer like I would rifle ammo.

I've also got about 3,000 cases to size and reload of it and I was going to use it for perhaps more precision ammo or possibly self defense ammo (since its all the same headstamp).

Local would be Northwest Armory. They had 1000 round cases of Blazer Brass 9mm for $160 last time I was there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top