JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bi-Mart had a heck of a sale on Federal Blue box ammo a few weeks back. .22-250, .243 Win, .270 Win, .308 Win., 30-06 in various bullet weights for $13.97 per box,. In conjunction with Federal rebate of $5 per box for up to 10 boxes, a final price of less than $9 per box. Don't know if we will see anything close to that again, but it pays to watch Bi-Mart's ads.

I have been using SG mostly since I found out about them here. Great service and price. For .22 ammo I sill normally use Academy. Since all I buy is CCI MM they are great. The price is the same or lower than places like Wally including the shipping. Has often made me wonder how they make any money off it by the time they pay the shipping.

Bi Mart.......Was in there tonight and my head was spinning. 5.56 Frontier, Hornady 17 HM2, 40 S&W, ........I know they might be a no go for some for their policies....but.......My pace is pickin up quickly......

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top