JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have actually and it gave me no issues I can remember. Most of my 9mm is mixed brass. Doesn't matter that much since its USPSA and three-gun so I don't segregate the brass by manufacturer like I would rifle ammo.

I've also got about 3,000 cases to size and reload of it and I was going to use it for perhaps more precision ammo or possibly self defense ammo (since its all the same headstamp).

I would guess you do progressive then. Likely more leverage. I did notice the second/third time the S&B brass was an easier stroke. I sorted out a bunch of it when I realized getting fresh 9mm range brass was not a problem.

I would guess you do progressive then. Likely more leverage. I did notice the second/third time the S&B brass was an easier stroke. I sorted out a bunch of it when I realized getting fresh 9mm range brass was not a problem.
Yes a progressive, but there are some CBC headstamp that the primer does NOT want to come out of. In fact it bulges out the primer and almost punched it out, but just enough to get it to hang up at the priming station! :eek:

I'm being lazy here, but doesn't hurt to ask. With squeak (sage rat) season fast approaching, can anyone tell me where to get the best price per round (including shipping), on .223 w. Soft points w. brass (reloadable) cases in volume 2K or more? I just turned a retiring doctor on to two nice .223', from this site classifieds to start him, and his son on a new career, of taking little rat lives. Is there anything below $.25?
Here you go.
.223 55 Grain Pointed Soft Point (PSP) SAA - 500 Rounds, Remanufactured, Bulk

Stupid computer! FMJ com
You came through for me Dizzy! Best price ever. I called and put in an order. Yes, the poisoning is making a dent in our rat fun. Last year one rancher said he netted another 30K, yes 30K, from his alfalfa yield by poisoning. I smell Democrats behind it. Those little bubblegums eat like 14# apiece in the 3-4 month they're up. A bunch of us from the coast are going to WY for pd's in June. Thanks again.

Stupid computer! FMJ com

You came through for me Dizzy! Best price ever. I called and put in an order. Yes, the poisoning is making a dent in our rat fun. Last year one rancher said he netted another 30K, yes 30K, from his alfalfa yield by poisoning. I smell Democrats behind it. Those little bubblegums eat like 14# apiece in the 3-4 month they're up. A bunch of us from the coast are going to WY for pd's in June. Thanks again.
You're welcome. Can't vouch for the quality or accuracy, but that's about as cheap as I've ever seen.

Good luck and a range report is of course required! :D

Yes a progressive, but there are some CBC headstamp that the primer does NOT want to come out of. In fact it bulges out the primer and almost punched it out, but just enough to get it to hang up at the priming station! :eek:

CBC 9mm is weird too, not as bad as S&B. Primers harder to put in as I recall.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top