JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Collectables Insurance Services is easy to work with, and does not require scheduling items that are under a fairly significant amount. Additionally, they cover scopes, ammunition, and accessories amongst other items. They also cover items in transit.

I had such a policy with State Farm for many years but it needed maintenance. If wasn't for someone who bought, sold and traded with any frequency. I guess their idea of it was for people who bought and held for a long time. When they kicked me to the curb on my HO policy, I let it go.

Since then, I've had coverage through Eastern Insurance. Way less expensive, no itemization.

Gun and Trophy Insurance can't be beat in my book. Great service, best price, and you can buy on line if wanted. Check them out for sure before you buy anything. I have a $100,000 dollar policy for less than $400 a year, have used it and they are quick and easy!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top