JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow I sure got a lot of burger places to try out.

As for the OP's question, and location, If you haven't been to Foster Burger (you guessed it on SE Foster) then you gotta try them. I give them an A+. My family really likes Killer Burger, and I do to, but if I had a choice I would be heading to Foster Burger almost always. Give them a try!!!

This is the best thread i have read in a LONG time, but I am glad dinner is almost ready. I can smell the wife's home cookin' from the basement. Thanks guys, I am sure I will be in a food comma in about an hour.

Best burger I've had so far is the LM Burger at Laurelhurst Market Restaurant <broken link removed> and the fries should be a James Beard award. Sure a lot more places to try after this thread! Now I want a burger.

Last Edited:
A stuffed burger from The Gallon House pub in Silverton inspired my wife to take it to the next level on my Traeger. She's the absolute best bbq'r in my family, I'm not embarrassed to admit it either,LOL. When I get home from work and the Traeger is fired up I know I'm in for something good.

We had a place in Vancouver called Brother's burgers it was one of the best burgers I ever had but they shut down after a year for some reason.
My wife and I would go there a couple times a month.

Calamity Jane's in Sandy is pretty darn good and every burger you can imagine.

Deschutes Brewery in Portland has good burgers too.

I have always loved Miner's burgers in Yakima but I haven't been there in years so the quality may not be what it used to be.

Out on the Oregon coast Dairy Maid in Warrenton Oregon serves a damn good burger.

The absolute worst I've ever had was at the old "Ron's No Place" bar & grill in Sandy, OR.
You were given a beef patty and bun by the bar maid and you then had to walk over to the gas fired grill next to the pool tables and cooked it yourself.
While waiting for your meat to cook, you would hear loud popping and sizzling sounds coming from the gas grill and after close inspection, it was huge cockroaches trying to jump onto your meat patty and missing their mark and landing on the burners.
Around closing time the regulars would hold cockroach races across the bar top.
One Friday night I cleaned up with a feisty guy named Black Flag.

Any one remember the old burger place out in Troutdale on old Sandy Blvd, that had the deep fried burger they called "Space Burger?" I know it's long gone, but MAN did that place have killer burgers and shakes! I can not for the life of me remember the name of that place

Vans Drive Inn.
He always had very pretty high school girls that delivered your food out to your car.
Best cherry coke soft drink I've ever had.
My little brother got food poisoning from one of those space burgers.

So far the best I have had in Portland was Tilt Burger.

Best ever in my life:

Awful Awful from the Little Nugget in Reno.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top