JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
+1 ABV
+1 Helvetia

Annie's - on TV in Aloha (not far west of 185)

Giant Drive In- Lake Grove, OR, (exit 290 head east)

Roakes - Gladstone

Mt. Adam's Cafe - Take National Forest Hwy 25 North to the restaurant @ the 12.

Elbe, WA - just the whole tourist town

Korner Post - Detroit Lake, OR - drive south on F-46 until you get there. Start 205 @ 224 - to the Ripplebrook, then south on 46.

Cured - Leavenworth, WA (um, maybe they don't have burgers) Right now, busier than the mall santa.

Of course I might be influenced by the ride or the company.

Mr. Bento burger is near my lab, I havent' tried them, will add to the to go list.

-1 Killer Burger - I have been to 2, Across from Wallyworld in Sherwood and in Tanasborne. I like metal thrash music as well as the next guy, but I like to be able to have a conversation more. Burger was ok.

Stanich's used to be the best in town and my all-time favorite but since George died it has gone slowly gone downhill over the years. At one time it was rated #63 of the 101 Best Burgess in America!
The last time Stanich's had a good burger, "The Special" was $3.95.

I like PDX's Sliders burgers. They used to be at Ancestry (Tualatin/Sherwood Rd) but now Ancestry is trying to do their own food... And I don't go as often anymore.

'The Hangover" at The Corner Saloon (Wankers Corner... but NOT Wankers Corner Saloon) always satisfies.

Hard to beat a 'Dick's Deluxe w/cheese"... (Puget Sound)

And my own. I make a very, very good hamburger!! Years ago my kids named it, "The Grand Krabby-Patty"

I haven't done fast food in a long time, but do enjoy a good burger. Most of the burgers we have I make myself these days. The family likes them and there is a running joke in our household that I'm going to open a joint called Daddy-O's Burgers.

Morgan's Country Kitchen in Glenada (between Florence and Reedsport on 101) made some decent burgers over the decades. I read somewhere they were closing up though.

o.jpg

But really, the best burger I ever had was when I (16 yrs old) got picked up, as arranged, after a month backpacking/subsisting in The Bob (the Bob Marshal Wilderness, MT).. stopped off at a little place in the middle of nowhere with a 20' statue of a steer out front. forget the name but dang.. that was a good burger!

I haven't done fast food in a long time, but do enjoy a good burger. Most of the burgers we have I make myself these days. The family likes them and there is a running joke in our household that I'm going to open a joint called Daddy-O's Burgers.

Morgan's Country Kitchen in Glenada (between Florence and Reedsport on 101) made some decent burgers over the decades. I read somewhere they were closing up though.

View attachment 329202

They were closed last September when we were in the area for about month. They'd always had odd hours when were there. Though someone had driven into their sign and knocked it down and they had a banner up so I dunno. I never saw many people in there when they were opened, figured it wasn't great.

I don't need to go thru the thread to see places I won't ever go.
If I ever go back to the coast,then I'll look up this thread again,lol
So over here,and I must say even compared to the place I've eaten in WA,the Savage grill has the best burgers.
They actually come to the table looking better than the pictyres in your favorite burger joint.lol
I just can't recall a memorable burger in Tacoma,Seattle,or Sequim that wasn't at a friend's BBQ. Or mine:rolleyes:

Growing up there was a place in Coos Bay called Leon's that had a great burger. Also Wimp's in Burbank South Dakota makes a good burger. Locally we hit Lil Cooperstown on TV Hwy.

I've had In-N-Out a couple times down in CA - I have to say I wasn't impressed.

Slightly off-topic, I tried Chick-Fil-A for the first time after they opened in Clackamas this last year. I had heard their chicken was just amazing as was their special dipping sauce. Well, after waiting in line for about 30 minutes to finally get my order (why it that place so buzy??), I got my food and proceeded to be....unimpressed. It was good, but honestly their little chicken nuggets tasted almost exactly like KFC original recipe. It surprises me that some folks talk up places so bigly yet they end up being, in reality, something far less.
I know what you meant about Chick-Fil-A. When I was in Texas I thought it was ok but nothing special. Then it came here I had no intention of waiting for a normal fast food restaurant. Besides much rather go to Popeyes haha

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top