JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 1168375

Pulled from NFA Tracker. I find it awfully weird that things hovered around 140 days for most of 2020 and then skyrocketed.

New president gets sworn in January, 2021. Wait times start going through the roof January 2021.

Coincidence?
That's exactly what my friends and I have been talking about. New president, longer wait times. The correlation cannot be a coincidence.

View attachment 1168375

Pulled from NFA Tracker. I find it awfully weird that things hovered around 140 days for most of 2020 and then skyrocketed.

New president gets sworn in January, 2021. Wait times start going through the roof January 2021.

Coincidence?
I dont like to get into politics on forums. But I don't think its a coincidence. We all can have an option and see data a different way. I could say when Trup was in office the times at the beginning of his term were extremely long. And this it was because of changes in process. Just like now, this current change in process has been in place for a long time as well as there has been a hung increase in people getting into tax stamps. A year from now the times could be great if the system works and then This President looks in the good for this subject. Not everyone workin g for the ATF or people purchasing items are of one party or another. But then again what do I know this is just my take on things.

As much as some things can suck, I still try to look on the good side knowing that I live in a country where I can have such items.

Peace.

View attachment 1168375

Coincidence?
While I would love to associate it with your hypothesis, I will hold judgement until someone places an over layment of submitted form 4's on top of that graph. The suppressor industry is one of the fastest growing segments of the firearms industry, if not the fastest.
1648846960447.png

The goverment certainly isn't efficient and doesn't adapt well to change so that certainly compounds the problem. I will commend them for trying to get better by expansion of the eforms system which appears to be improving timelines.

The hype just became real for me on eform4's. Just got the call from my SOT that (3) of my tax stamps arrived today on eform4's submitted January 23rd, 2022, that is 73 days from submission to receipt of tax stamp. All three cans were submitted as individual trusts.

The hype just became real for me on eform4's. Just got the call from my SOT that (3) of my tax stamps arrived today on eform4's submitted January 23rd, 2022, that is 73 days from submission to receipt of tax stamp. All three cans were submitted as individual trusts.
I know what you're doing this weekend!!!

I have 4 in jail at the moment through my local Silencer Shop dealer.

one e-file with trust
RUGGED, OBSIDIAN 9 cashed 2-2-2022, I am hoping to get approve soon!

Then I have 3 paper form trust
KGMADE, SANDMAN-S cashed 11-23-2021
GRIFFIN ARMAMENT, RESISTANCE 22M cashed 11-2-2021
KGMADE, WOLFMAN cashed 11-17-2021
If I see these 3 by Christmas It would be great, but sooner would be better…LOL

Last Edited:
I filed for a VAF UPIN today. On the positive, the FBI has online'd this form. So that's nice. But right now my current stamp crop are:

Form 4 paper ind:
SBS - cashed 3/26/21, approved 5/2, ETA anytime
can - cashed 5/18/21, TBD on the rest*

Form 4 eForm ind:
MG - in process as of 4/5/22. TBD on the rest

*the examiner that called me on Monday indicated they'd see if they could get my can assigned to them so they could move the approval forward. If it happens, awesome. If not, it is what it is.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top