JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I sent 3 form 1's in Feb 28. One was for a silencer. The ATF contacted me and told me i had to submit plans, pics of my equipment etc. So I did. 3 days later they disapproved my form 1 because the fingerprints were not on authorized cards. They were on the ATF supplied cards. They have not responded on the other two forms. I resubmitted the silencer and a new SBR on the 23rd. we will see what happens
Do they keep your application fee like some other govt entities?

Picking up my 2 suppressors from the dealer after a years wait on friday. I'm contemplating about doing a e-form 4 on another rimfire while I'm picking up my other 2 to see how long that would take to get.

According to an email I received from Silencer Shop today, they have eFormed 4s coming back in seven days. Here's hoping that is true.

I have a silencer that has been in the pipeline since June of last year and still waiting. And a machine-gun that the dealer-to-dealer transfer is still waiting since October of same year, though, in fairness, that was delayed by gross incompetence on the part of the vendor. (Once it goes from dealer to me, it will be via eForms.)

There may have ben one or two cans out of who knows how many? I don't buy the hype.
Only once in my life have I ever said "wow, the government was fast!". That was when I received my passport in 7-days from dropoff at the post office to receiving it. This was back in 2008 during the recession, so maybe they didn't have anything better to do.

Only once in my life have I ever said "wow, the government was fast!". That was when I received my passport in 7-days from dropoff at the post office to receiving it. This was back in 2008 during the recession, so maybe they didn't have anything better to do.
WaCo sheriffs office. Showed up at 7:50 for an 8:15 appointment for a CCW. At 8:10, I walked out the door, card in hand.

Only positive gov experience I've had.

Oh, and coming up on a year waiting for my form 4.

WaCo sheriffs office. Showed up at 7:50 for an 8:15 appointment for a CCW. At 8:10, I walked out the door, card in hand.

Only positive gov experience I've had.

Oh, and coming up on a year waiting for my form 4.
Oh, I've got another one! But not quite the "government was fast", but still good. I had my Douglas County CHL appointment after waiting 2 months, and they printed it for me same day because I had previously had a CHL in Oregon, even though it was long expired.

Last Edited:
Wife and I recently got our passports (first time). We turned got our photos and turned in all papers, less than three weeks later they showed up in the mail. This was just over a month ago!

1648828341439.png

Pulled from NFA Tracker. I find it awfully weird that things hovered around 140 days for most of 2020 and then skyrocketed.

New president gets sworn in January, 2021. Wait times start going through the roof January 2021.

Coincidence?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads