JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got this one in the mail today, individual submitted via paper form on 2-26-21, approved 1-22-22, postmarked 1-27-22.
IMG_0651 (1).jpg

I'm due mid April and I believe October. I'm pretty tempted to buy another through the e-file system and see which wins. The wait is killing me, as I'm just chomping at the bit to develop a load for this rifle, specifically suppressed so I can't really even start for a few months.

My birthday's not for a few months, but I feel like it's today!! So 340 days ago the AFT cashed my checks via Silencer Shop. Today my FFL called and told me to come on by. He said he received 14 approvals yesterday. Glad to have them after such a long wait. Hope everyone gets there orders soon.

I sent 3 form 1's in Feb 28. One was for a silencer. The ATF contacted me and told me i had to submit plans, pics of my equipment etc. So I did. 3 days later they disapproved my form 1 because the fingerprints were not on authorized cards. They were on the ATF supplied cards. They have not responded on the other two forms. I resubmitted the silencer and a new SBR on the 23rd. we will see what happens

Well my Hybrid 46, which had taken almost 2 trips (20 months!) around the sun, FINALLY got back to Capitol Armory today. So now I get to go through the process again but hopefully it will be a much shorter time frame.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews