JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wear a Kore tactical belt every day with. P365 at 3 o'clock. I really like the belt, but I do find I have to replace it every 18-20 months as it wears out. They are not too expensive to replace though because you can reuse the buckle and just replace the belt part.
Didn't really check out what you're talking about, however, that belt sounds like the world's worst belt.
I've been using simple leather garrison belts you can find at any uniform store for $12 for decades.
The one I use for work always has a carabiner clipped to it.. I regularly clip a 5 gallon bucket full of rocks or power tools to it while climbing ladders etc. it's like 20 years old and still works great.

Didn't really check out what you're talking about, however, that belt sounds like the world's worst belt.
I've been using simple leather garrison belts you can find at any uniform store for $12 for decades.
The one I use for work always has a carabiner clipped to it.. I regularly clip a 5 gallon bucket full of rocks or power tools to it while climbing ladders etc. it's like 20 years old and still works great.
Eh, I get what you are saying, but it is a good looking (non-tactical looking) and stiff belt that carries the gun well. The plastic liner that adds stiffness seems to break down over time and get floppy at the tip near the buckle where I bend it every morning, so I replace it. It is $40 per year for a belt that is comfortable to me and does not scream "I have a gun under my shirt". Finding a replacement for a belt I like is not at the top of my problems to solve, so I stick with it. I have spent more on worse things. Also, ordering 10 different belts at $100 a pop to find one that fits me as well as this one also seems wasteful.

PPS, I am kind of in love with the ratcheting adjustment. I don't think I could go back to a belt with holes every inch. Sitting down in the car and being able to just press a little button on my belt to loosen it a tad, then giving it a little tug when I get out to tighten it back up is so awesome.

I wear ether a Leather Blackfeather Tactical Ridgid Steal Band Reinforced belt or a 511 Tactical Reinforced Belt for the lighter side! I also have a old school Cowboy leather offset side buckle for center crossdraw for when I carry one my big hand canon revolvers! Blackfeather Tactical is not available to civilians, but there are a couple of knockoffs that are almost as good, for 1/3 the price!
Of note, my 1911 carry rig weighs 56 Oz, loaded, and the 2 spare mags weigh 2 pounds together. the flashlight weighs 12 oz, and the two blades weigh 1 pound, 4 oz! The Colt Anaconda weighs 49 oz loaded, and the 3 speed loaders weigh 1 pound, the holster alone is 1 pound, 3 oz! The Metaba weighs 56 oz loaded, and it's holster weighs 1 pound 11 oz. the 5 speed loaders weigh 3 pounds, 5 oz! It all adds up, but is comfortable with a good belt and good holsters, the weight doesn't really matter when everything comes together!

Last Edited:
Sorry if this derails the thread a bit.
All you who use these thicker belts, what belt clips are you using with your holsters?
My new hanks belt is to thick for The clips on all my crossbreed holsters.

I wear a Kore tactical belt every day with. P365 at 3 o'clock. I really like the belt, but I do find I have to replace it every 18-20 months as it wears out. They are not too expensive to replace though because you can reuse the buckle and just replace the belt part.
I also love my Kore belts. 15% off today with VETS15 discount code!

I've moved away from overly stiff belts for EDC simply for comfort and my lower back thanks me. I've also given up on all fancy buckles (cobra, Ares Aegis) for light and simple. I love the Tenicor Zero belt (I also use Tenicor holsters) as well as my V Development Group Megingjord, an EDC belt designed specifically for AIWB carry.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top