JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My belt

My p365 IWB holster

Ares Aegis. What size of waist are you?

Ares Aegis. What size of waist are you?

32-34

I've been wearing this same belt for over a decade. Have yet to replace it. They are well worth the money. This belt is a size Medium. According to their website it should fit a 32-34.

You won't find a EDC style belt better than this.

6DA1179C-C46A-4473-9116-C369401F9DB0.jpeg A8864DBA-4AB0-4C35-849D-E1027B53F964.jpeg 0544D43F-88FF-472B-A351-743D88C38BE6.jpeg

Ted Blocker in Tigard use to make highly regarded leather heavy duty gunbelts. Reasonably priced for what you get.

My Ares Aegis Enhanced is about six years old at this point and still going strong. I'm a fan of nylon over leather. And particularly with a buckle system that is infinitely adjustable. Once you wear a belt that is infinitely adjustable you will never want to go back to traditional leather holes again...that never seem to be in quite the right place...and can have a tendency to stretch over time. Nylon holds up better to the PNW wet weather too IMO.

The Ares belt is very stiff though and some people may find that a bit uncomfortable. But it can certainly handle a P365 and quite a bit more...which may allow you to use it for range work and save you from having to buy a range specific belt.

There are plenty of other nylon belts out there. Many of these have cobra buckles which are great buckles albeit tend to look a lot more tactical. If you go with a cobra buckle, make sure you go with a maker that has downsized the male end so that it will easily thread through regular pant belt loops.

My Kore Essentials belt has been rock-solid.
I wear a Kore tactical belt every day with. P365 at 3 o'clock. I really like the belt, but I do find I have to replace it every 18-20 months as it wears out. They are not too expensive to replace though because you can reuse the buckle and just replace the belt part.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR