JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, looks like it's true! That sun WILL age a person.
Yeah... but it is a DRY AGE ...
ui_mtdesert01.png

Is there acid in it? :rolleyes:
Nope. Mostly a thing of the past due to better processes and instrumentation control. Also, our power comes mostly from hydro and the little that's fossil is gas turbine. Not praising wind and solar due to the absolute mess when you look at the full lifecycle.

Born in Oregon and plan to die in Oregon. Despite the politics I love this state because of its geographic diversity. I can't think of many other state that afford you the opportunity to live in forests or deserts, mountains or valleys, highly urbanized areas or deeply rural areas, areas where it rains a lot and areas where it rains a little. The only thing I can think of that would make me leave is the soaring cost of living.

I've been fortunate in my life to travel over a good chunk of the USA and I've yet to find anywhere I love as much as Oregon.

Born in Oregon and plan to die in Oregon. Despite the politics I love this state because of its geographic diversity. I can't think of many other state that afford you the opportunity to live in forests or deserts, mountains or valleys, highly urbanized areas or deeply rural areas, areas where it rains a lot and areas where it rains a little. The only thing I can think of that would make me leave is the soaring cost of living.
Born and raised in WA musself. And I thought the exact same thing about Washington, too. Until I found Idaho...

I've been fortunate in my life to travel over a good chunk of the USA and I've yet to find anywhere I love as much as Oregon.
Same here, and around the world, too. Lotsa fine places I've lived, but no place is better than the US of A, but there are better places in it than Washington...

One less vote for the party of gun control in ID:
Well I am back in San Francisco and happy to be here. I have a marketing job downtown. It is true people are injecting themselves with drugs, urinating and defecating on the streets. Downtown businesses are closing and leaving. I can only say I feel more free here than I did in Coeur d'Alene. Why? I have fresh air with some fog on occasion.
It sounds like sarcasm, until you read the second paragraph.

Exactly what I was saying earlier...

F- these people. I hope ALL of them move back to California where they came from.

So she would rather live in a spiraling economy with drugs and feces on the street, implies right wing states (Idaho) a dictatorship, but then wants Newsom to become prez so he can dictate Idaho residents into shape...

Cant make this stuff up any worse.

Last Edited:
So shed rather live in a spiraling economy with drugs and feces on the street, implies right wing states (Idaho) a dictatorship, but then wants Newsom to become prez so he can dictate Idaho residents into shape...

Same kind of tribalism we see from HOAs, sports fans, religious groups, and so on :rolleyes:
People are perfectly willing to live under dictatorships as long as the dictators are the same as the people. It's why history is rife with populist dictatorships and authoritarian regimes.

"Bye, Felicia! "

I mean, Juanita... :s0140:

1702069977433.png

So she would rather live in a spiraling economy with drugs and feces on the street, implies right wing states (Idaho) a dictatorship, but then wants Newsom to become prez so he can dictate Idaho residents into shape...

The Ol' Right wing conspiracy without having to define what it was that Idaho did wrong.

It's, you know, like, because. They hated on me with expressions on their faces and the way they drove. Plus...I saw a pickup with a flag in the bed, and it was American. Racism.

I can say, I did like SF up to the 90s. Then the high prices, high percentage of stuck up residents (call it The City), extreme traffic, rise in crime, homeless conditions, bicyclists shutting down the bridge and over burdening local government. But if I were writing a nation review, I wouldn't just say,oh the liberals.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top