JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought both 22lr guns from their shop next to lake meridian.

Their prices are alright for firearms. Ammo is a bit spendy there. I always buy my ammo in bulk online or at wally world if they ever have any worth while in stock.

Never used a gunsmith, so can't comment on that. If they have a range: I've never been to it.

I can say they do honor their lifetime warranties on firearms though through their online gun ordering.

My P22 was ordered on their online site via their store in person, and a couple years after owning that gun the slide broke and hit me in the shoulder (surprise surprise...cheap arse zinc slide) brought it in to them and they charged me for shipping of course, but shipped it off to be fixed and it came back with a new slide, spring, and guide pin.

Only complaint is the original slide was the "limited edition" P22 and new slide was just the normal generic P22 slide. Not bear arms fault though, but the fault of the manufacturer. Never buying another walther again.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads