JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had an incident that happened one night a week ago that I'll not discuss at this time.
It really got me thinking that I absolutely must have a light bearing holster for the XDM.
I've done some checking online and I'm not liking what I see. I needs help.
I am used to this style of holster so would like to have one like this.
The Crossbreed's are close but they don't have my light option, TLR3...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

6E478DB6-93E9-487C-BA50-07DE935D7A6C.jpeg B6504A1D-7704-40BA-8E98-CF6E5C58DA0F.jpeg

Last Edited:
You have an obscure pistol with an obscure light. It's not going to be easy to find a holster for that exact combo. That said, I would recommend checking out JM Custom Kydex, Galco, Tenicor, Tier1 Concealment, and LAS.

Last Edited:
Tenicor holsters are what I use. With that said like @Elv8DM said, that gun and light combo is going to make finding a IWB holster difficult. You may have to reach out to a custom holster manufacturer.

Try this one:

I have a Falco holster and like it, but it's a bit prettier than this one.

It was actually recommended by a very rude person whom you currently have (quite reasonably) on ignore, but I have no intention of giving him direct credit. :)

You have an obscure pistol with an obscure light. It's not going to be easy to find a holster for that exact combo. That said, I would recommend checking out JM Custom Kydex, Galco, Tenicor, Tier1 Concealment, and LAS.
^^^ THIS.

Once you move past Surefire and the TLR 1 & 2, light holsters start getting a lot harder to find. And especially if you're carrying a less popular gun like the XDM. You may need to consider changing one or both of your pieces.

The biggest tip I give to people who want to carry a gun mounted light is make sure you find a holster for it BEFORE you buy the light. It's a bummer because there are tons of newer and really good lights out there. But there are so many that the holster makers can't...and won't...keep up with it all.

With this said, this can be overcome by carrying a handheld light. It may not quite be ideal but it does solve the problem. Plus you can illuminate things without having to point your gun at it. My opinion in this regard is that even if you do carry a light mounted weapon, you still should have a good light on you anyway. YMMV.

Last Edited:
I have a Raven Concealment for my XD40SC with a TLR-3 light. I bought this years ago when Raven Concleament had a custom holster shop at that time. Not sure what you order anymore. But my holster is an OWB.

Have you looked at tenicor holsters?
Did not have my gun.
Blackpoint is an option. Thanks
Try this one:

I have a Falco holster and like it, but it's a bit prettier than this one.

It was actually recommended by a very rude person whom you currently have (quite reasonably) on ignore, but I have no intention of giving him direct credit. :)
Falco is at the top so far, will compare tomorrow.

Thanks guys!

Some half decent holster makers on Etsy with decent shipping time. They have some obscure light/pistol holster combos available
I didn't even know where to start here.
Oh the old ignore feature. Lol

In an Austin Powers voice, Yeah Baby Yeah!
^^^ THIS.

Once you move past Surefire and the TLR 1 & 2, light holsters start getting a lot harder to find. And especially if you're carrying a less popular gun like the XDM. You may need to consider changing one or both of your pieces.

The biggest tip I give to people who want to carry a gun mounted light is make sure you find a holster for it BEFORE you buy the light. It's a bummer because there are tons of newer and really good lights out there. But there are so many that the holster makers can't...and won't...keep up with it all.

With this said, this can be overcome by carrying a handheld light. It may not quite be ideal but it does solve the problem. Plus you can illuminate things without having to point your gun at it. My opinion in this regard is that even if you do carry a light mounted weapon, you still should have a good light on you anyway. YMMV.
It's my weapon and light configuration of choice.
These guys might have the right shell for you.

Now this company looks very promising. Thanks
I have a Raven Concealment for my XD40SC with a TLR-3 light. I bought this years ago when Raven Concleament had a custom holster shop at that time. Not sure what you order anymore. But my holster is an OWB.
No bueno sir.

I had an incident that happened one night a week ago that I'll not discuss at this time.
It really got me thinking that I absolutely must have a light bearing holster for the XDM.
I've done some checking online and I'm not liking what I see. I needs help.
I am used to this style of holster so would like to have one like this.
The Crossbreed's are close but they don't have my light option, TLR3...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

View attachment 1477576 View attachment 1477577
Check with Safariland, they've got good holsters. I have one for my full size 9mm XD-M Elite and it fits great. Mines an OWB model 6378 but that info should get you in the right direction hopefully. If you can't find one you can also call them to see if they have what you're looking for. Alien Gear is also another option but I'm not as familiar with them.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top