Bear Arms in Kent

Pops1911

Reactions
Hey gang. Anyone familiar with Bear Arms in Kent? Looking for a new range closer to home and reliable 'smith service. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions
Bought both 22lr guns from their shop next to lake meridian.

Their prices are alright for firearms. Ammo is a bit spendy there. I always buy my ammo in bulk online or at wally world if they ever have any worth while in stock.

Never used a gunsmith, so can't comment on that. If they have a range: I've never been to it.

I can say they do honor their lifetime warranties on firearms though through their online gun ordering.

My P22 was ordered on their online site via their store in person, and a couple years after owning that gun the slide broke and hit me in the shoulder (surprise surprise...cheap arse zinc slide) brought it in to them and they charged me for shipping of course, but shipped it off to be fixed and it came back with a new slide, spring, and guide pin.

Only complaint is the original slide was the "limited edition" P22 and new slide was just the normal generic P22 slide. Not bear arms fault though, but the fault of the manufacturer. Never buying another walther again.

Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
Top Bottom