JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At a BBQ, I look for something like this:

:s0114:

Revolver.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My plain jane Nickle Colt Python.

If someone tried to touch an engraver to that gun, they'd pull back a bloody stump.
Engraving is what women do to their Jewelry. On the manly modification scale, I rank it right up there with Hello Kitty stickers.

You'd pick a glock 17 so you could attempt to deep throat the barrel on camera?

To each his own... I guess....

bbq gun as i understand it, is something that is not only for self-protection, but to accessorize your outfit with. Something to open carry proudly. lol

I hope to get a nice 1911 in a parkerized finish for that job for me.

Koriphilla Odin's Eye rendered in Damascus steel with tasteful engraving and a slide holster with matching carving to show off the beauty of the pistol. I would, of course arrive at the BB-Q on my immaculately restored Vincent Black Lightning, Indian 4, or 1936 Knucklehead.

Now back to reality. 4-screw N-Frame in a mid-60s basket weave pattern police holster (my Dad's) and I pull up on an Ironhead Sportster with a loud motor. (i.e. a Stage 2 stroker - 4 1/2" stroke, Dell'Orto twin 40 mm, Supertrapp eshaust, VLR valves, etc, not just loud pipes)

As much as I appreciate BBQ guns, this is the only one I own.:cool:

GEDC0842.jpg

WAYNO.
That is a garish eyesore. How could anyone think that is a good thing to do to an already ugly Ruger.

To show what a good person I am I would be willing to relieve you of the shame of owning it. I might even trade you another pistol in exchange or throw you a few hundred dollars. :)

GEDC0842.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads