JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I suppose it depends on how legible the pictures or pdf on your phone would be, but to me a hard copy seems a lot more legitimate.

I hear you can get t-shirts printed with any image you want....

Stamp-Collector-Shirt.jpg

Lol, I meant "post-processed water," as in fresh off one trip through the kidneys. :)

It's a good thing I don't have mastery of the Dark Side... there are times and people where it might be entirely too tempting to use the Force to rip their arm out of its socket and beat some sense into them with it. LOL

You must be thinking of the .41 Magnum Police Load (210/1000 roughly), the regular .41 Magnum is pretty close to the .44 Magnum.

Yup. Required too big of a gun and still had a bunch of recoil/power that wasn't acceptable. The "real" .41 Mag is so close to the .44 Mag in power and slightly better in trajectory that it's really a moot difference. Well, the 44 does over shadow the 41 when the bullets get real heavy.

Self contained cartridge guns... If it doesn't load from the muzzle , take real black powder and require a flint or percussion cap...its always a bad idea...:eek::D
Just kidding...

What I do think is a bad gun idea is...Having a firearm and not taking the time and effort to develop the skill to use it effectively ....You know how some folks think that one can "buy" a hard earned or learned skill...

Or when gun manufacturers make a "solution" to a non existing or over hyped problem and or as a way to get around a law ...Modern in-line Muzzleloaders come to mind here.
Andy

Self contained cartridge guns... If it doesn't load from the muzzle , take real black powder and require a flint or percussion cap...its always a bad idea...:eek::D
Just kidding...

What I do think is a bad gun idea is...Having a firearm and not taking the time and effort to develop the skill to use it effectively ....You know how some folks think that one can "buy" a hard earned or learned skill...

Or when gun manufacturers make a "solution" to a non existing or over hyped problem and or as a way to get around a law ...Modern in-line Muzzleloaders come to mind here.
Andy
Hey, if they're dumb enough to try to grab SBR's but leave Rifle Caliber "Pistols" on the table... I say make the most of it! :)

Hey, if they're dumb enough to try to grab SBR's but leave Rifle Caliber "Pistols" on the table... I say make the most of it! :)
I really wasn't thinking of those types of guns... my thought and "dig" here really was aimed at the modern in-line muzzleloading firearm...

I do think that the esisting rules and laws regarding Short barreled rifle and shotguns are only a hardship to a law abiding gun owner.
It isn't like a criminal is not going to think twice about shortening a rifle or shotgun or shouldering a pistol with a arm brace...if he thinks doing so will help him out...
Laws like that only hurt the folks that wouldn't break a law in the first place.
Andy

Over here in UK, the last intentional use of any kind of a muzzleloading firearm with criminal intent took place in 1926. The shooter [a land-owning farmer] was jailed for a week, reduced to three days on 'consideration'. The shootee [a POS poacher and general ne'er-do-well] was jailed for six months, to be served after three-months free farm labour as restitution.

tac

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads