JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to take public transit from gresham to down town portland and would carry my beretta 92 in my bag.
Carried iy without a holster (stupid) but I didnmt chamber it (stupid) and had the safety on (smart)
Looking back it was unsafe and if I had to pull it in the sketchy area from oh... Portland to gresham at 10pm I wouldn't have worked out well.

yeup. There are still some folks out there that think their new striker safety-less pistol is totally safe because... "safe action" or whatever means they can throw it in a bag or under pillow. "look, it has a trigger safety. It cant go off unless your finger is on the trigger..."
This is precisely why my LC9 has a slide safety, just like my 1911. I just don't trust a gun without a safety, and switching back and forth between the two is automatic because all of the "buttons" are in the same place. They can tout trigger safeties all they want, but I've seena lot of NDs caused by having something other than a finger pull that "safe" trigger.

I've carried my Beretta 92 in the conceal carry compartment of my 5.11 Moab 10 for a while now. At first it was just floating in there but after a few weeks I settled on Maxpedition hook & loop pouches to hold the pistol and two mags. It's a tight fit and took a while to get them arranged but it's prefect now and the trigger is covered, round in the chamber, safety/de-cock engaged. It's a tacticool" bag, but it doesn't look like much. I always have a water bottle in a large Taco pouch on the outside. When I piggy back it on my Rush 72 it looks like I'm going to war but I've actually gotten a lot of compliments on the setup.

*edit* My favorite thing about the Moab 10 is when I sit down I can swing it onto my lap. If I'm in a situation where I'm worried about getting pick pocketed while it's on my back, I swing it into the front.

The last time I was in downtown Seattle, most of the young "males" were carrying large laptop bags or manpurses. Just the right size to conceal a short barrel H&K MP5 or Kel Tec PLR.

I have a friend in Louisiana that blew off half of his big toe the first day he was issued it.. Was playing with it watching tv aiming at his toe and BANG.. Toe disappeared...The people that they let protect and serve these days...lol

They issue toes to new recruits now?! Madness.

Last Edited:
:D
No, skwim, you heard it wrong. He said "The Glocks need fixed more often than an old computer!"

What ever happened, this guys a jackass!:mad:
Hey hey hey now,everyone knows clocks are perfect
I've never had to fix anything on a block. The 2 I have now are perfect .
Yes I only have a few mags thru them but still:D

Back in the day, when I was a Unit Armorer, off payroll/TDY I had a M-2 Carbine w/30 rnd mag. I would have carried a M-3A1 (I tried it, did not fit due to the 30 rnd 45ACP mag)
The M-2, shortened at both ends, fit in the standard briefcase W/30 rnd mag. Was I influenced by those James Bond movies prevalent back then, which were inspired by actual Cold War spy tech? Your dam right I was. If PPL are trying to murder you, you need every advantage at your disposal, every advantage.o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top