JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How could this happen? I'm guessing the trigger guard wasn't covered.
Obviously there was either no safety on the pistol or, if there was, it wasn't engaged.

YamCo Watch on Twitter (https://twitter.com/YamCoWatch/status/752977979685212160)

CnMdegEUkAAyeMn.jpg

this is what people are afraid of. They are more afraid that someone having an ND like this than an active shooter.

If there was an active shooter they would not announce "this incident is in strict violation of our policy on no active shooters"

secure your sh*t

i have my EDC in my lunch bag everyday at work. it is in its holster with the trigger covered and one in the chamber. never had a problem. OH, and its one of those glocks that obozo thinks is easier to get than a computer.

i have my EDC in my lunch bag everyday at work. it is in its holster with the trigger covered and one in the chamber. never had a problem. OH, and its one of those glocks that obozo thinks is easier to get than a computer.

I am guessing you don't "swap lunches" with co-workers...I got a tuna salad, trade ya? Errrr, no, I got a Glock 19 with Black Talons.:rolleyes:

Brutus Out

I had an acquaintance who was of the belief that the Navy would let him back in after they booted his bubblegum into civvy world. He carried a cocked and locked Tarus PT 92, in a bag, which he dropped twice and which, true to form, discharged twice (no witnesses). What was especially disturbing is that he thought this was 'cool' and assumed I would think it was 'cool' as well. Like I said, he was an acquaintance, he now works for a Police Department near you o_O

I had an acquaintance who was of the belief that the Navy would let him back in after they booted his bubblegum into civvy world. He carried a cocked and locked Tarus PT 92, in a bag, which he dropped twice and which, true to form, discharged twice (no witnesses). What was especially disturbing is that he thought this was 'cool' and assumed I would think it was 'cool' as well. Like I said, he was an acquaintance, he now works for a Police Department near you o_O
I have a friend in Louisiana that blew off half of his big toe the first day he was issued it.. Was playing with it watching tv aiming at his toe and BANG.. Toe disappeared...The people that they let protect and serve these days...lol

How could this happen? I'm guessing the trigger guard wasn't covered.
yeup. There are still some folks out there that think their new striker safety-less pistol is totally safe because... "safe action" or whatever means they can throw it in a bag or under pillow. "look, it has a trigger safety. It cant go off unless your finger is on the trigger..."

yeup. There are still some folks out there that think their new striker safety-less pistol is totally safe because... "safe action" or whatever means they can throw it in a bag or under pillow. "look, it has a trigger safety. It cant go off unless your finger is on the trigger..."
Absolutely 100 percent right! People mistake common sense for engineering. " But it shouldn't do that"?!?!?!

Newbie here...but:

Maybe don't carry in a backpack with one in the chamber?

I figure if it's that inaccessible, condition 1 is less important.

-We just had a long thread recently in regards to carry at hospitals...

no doubt that pack/bag carry has buex coups downside. I was sitting in the Gresham BiMart on Sunday when a Husband/Wife team walked by w' a Coyote Sling bag. One zippered compartment was slightly open and there was a bandana sticking out...sorta like a flag that there was a pistol under that bandana.....

no doubt that pack/bag carry has buex coups downside. I was sitting in the Gresham BiMart on Sunday when a Husband/Wife team walked by w' a Coyote Sling bag. One zippered compartment was slightly open and there was a bandana sticking out...sorta like a flag that there was a pistol under that bandana.....

No kidding? I too saw Husband/Wife where the man had a tactical purse at my BiMart.

I agree with the points that bolus and Camelfilter made.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top