JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sing the title like the Beatles did Back in the USSR, that's how I feel being gone for almost 3 weeks in the hot & humid South..... although I did have one excellent day of fishing for Cobia & Spanish mackerel off the North Carolina coast but netted only one SM into the boat. It was so hot (water temperature was 79°) that it was almost unbearable but I am thankfull for the cooler of ice cold Coors Light!!!

I had my wish granted when I got back home, I got the Washington I used to love back, cooler temps & some (but not a whole lot) of precipitation!!!
Hit Summit lake today with my Son (on leave from the CG) & fishing partner.
6 rainbows & 3 kokanee were taken from the 64° waters. I'm back in heaven.
The first kokanee decided to jump back into the lake but my super quick reaction was to grab the net & scoop the sucker back in the net (it all happened in slow motion)!!! You can see the bugger getting restless in the pic......

20160614_101537.jpg

I know how you feel, I've been in southern Louisiana (NOLA area) for the past 3 years (it's hard to beat the fishing in that area though; red snapper, redfish, specked trout, black drum, flounder, bass, .....), it's great to get away from the heat and humidity. I just moved back to WA a couple of weeks ago, but I've yet to get out on the water, too many "honey do's" associated with the move. One of these days.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR