JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thoroughly enjoy the twisted statistics that come after these things hit the media.

How they refuse to admit crime is rising by posting statistics that show gun deaths are actually lower year after year. Lol!
The latest trend that I've seen is using crime stats that go right up until "2020" .... (01/01/2020).

It was bound to happen. 4 walk ins to hospitals so far. Over 100 cases found.

4.6 shootings per day average in Portland in 2022. As I recall last years official average was 3.5 shootings per day.
Exactly what you would expect in that craphole. Thank the democrats for the lawlessness, defunding of the Police, not supporting the Police so no one wants to work there. You will never have a full compliment of officers there because of it. How can a party support criminals and violence over the Police, enforcement of laws and honest tax paying citizens? It's beyond me.

Exactly what you would expect in that craphole. Thank the democrats for the lawlessness, defunding of the Police, not supporting the Police so no one wants to work there. You will never have a full compliment of officers there because of it. How can a party support criminals and violence over the Police, enforcement of laws and honest tax paying citizens? It's beyond me.
"You can fool some people sometimes, but can't fool all the people all the time." -- Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln obviously never visited Portland...

Because "the party" in question, is (generally) comprised of D-bags for constituents who want to live like impulsive animals without any consequences….. that's why.

Earlier this month I went downtown with my gf to go visit my mom. I was in the 10th and Jefferson area (few blocks away from Safeway). I parked my 2021 Tacoma, my gf and I hop out and a car or two behind me was all jacked up (someone broke the glass and left a big rock on the hood area). Right away I was anxious and stressed. we went and visited my mom and ate. I could not enjoy myself and all I could think about was my truck getting messed with and it didn't help that there were several degenerates hovering around, stealing my oxygen. Once we were done and left downtown, It felt so good to leave that S-hole. Now days I have so much more anxiety and anger when I am in downtown.

After that day, I lost the desire to go visit my mom, and I'm just going to pick her up and go out to eat. I do not want to end up getting involved in a bad situation.

You will not see my behind attending any events….. anywhere from a ball game to dining out or attending a street race. I am Not surprised when I hear these stories. I cannot wait till I am able to move out of this POS state!
AC3DC80B-04E8-4D04-8BBC-F5A876315C2A.jpeg

While, I also want to retire out of state, the BS of violence and Degenerates are mostly relegated to PDX. Some aspects are creeping out to other areas but not the violence, so far.

I thoroughly enjoy the twisted statistics that come after these things hit the media.

How they refuse to admit crime is rising by posting statistics that show gun deaths are actually lower year after year. Lol!
"There are lies, damned lies, and statistics."
Mark Twain

5 more wounded last night in 3 separate shootings:
36CCABF1-E476-4EAD-B3C8-2C66854CE4B0.jpeg

Last night I took my 15 year old daughter to a concert at the Moda Center. Parked a half mile away in a pay to park lot. Graffiti and the remnants of car windows were what we noticed first exited the car. Told my daughter to be very careful when she kicked a pile of leaves. I didn't want her to have a needle stick her through her Chuck Taylors. We Had to walk through a bum camp and step around the urine on the sidewalks to get to the show. Stressed to my daughter to keep her phone in her pocket and her head on a swivel. Gave her instructions to run to the nearest open business if something we to happen. She was confused so I cleared things up by saying that if we had any altercations, got robbed, someone tried to grab her I would handle it and she would need to make a fast exit. Explained to her that the man laying in the grass was probably just passed out. All that in just 15 minutes in foot taking her to first rock concert in the city

During the concert I was distracted by the thought of losing my catalytic converter, having the pistol locked and hidden in my trunk getting stolen or even the whole car.

On the way home heading down Weidler there were a case of road rage a few cars ahead of us with a distinct "pop pop" and the two cars went speeding off in different directions.

It was everything we have come to expect from Portland and then some. It is definitely not the same city it once was.
And Mayor Wheeler wants is to "come back to Portland"... yea right. Now when these thoughts are going through your head just to walk to the Rose Garden for an event. He is obviously doing great things down there. cough cough

Earlier this month I went downtown with my gf to go visit my mom. I was in the 10th and Jefferson area (few blocks away from Safeway). I parked my 2021 Tacoma, my gf and I hop out and a car or two behind me was all jacked up (someone broke the glass and left a big rock on the hood area). Right away I was anxious and stressed. we went and visited my mom and ate. I could not enjoy myself and all I could think about was my truck getting messed with and it didn't help that there were several degenerates hovering around, stealing my oxygen. Once we were done and left downtown, It felt so good to leave that S-hole. Now days I have so much more anxiety and anger when I am in downtown.

After that day, I lost the desire to go visit my mom, and I'm just going to pick her up and go out to eat. I do not want to end up getting involved in a bad situation.

You will not see my behind attending any events….. anywhere from a ball game to dining out or attending a street race. I am Not surprised when I hear these stories. I cannot wait till I am able to move out of this POS state!
View attachment 1166751
Clay Towers?

I used to go to alot of car meets in Portland. I've been invited out to an area called T5 ( I guess there's one in Portland and one in downtown Vancouver) I was considering going cause I mean who doesn't love drag racing? But I heard there's a death almost every time they get together. Uhhhhhh nahhhhhhhhhhh

I used to go to alot of car meets in Portland. I've been invited out to an area called T5 ( I guess there's one in Portland and one in downtown Vancouver) I was considering going cause I mean who doesn't love drag racing? But I heard there's a death almost every time they get together. Uhhhhhh nahhhhhhhhhhh
Just curious. Does PIR still have drag racing? It's been several years for me, but that used to ease the street racing. I did it when I was young, in closed industrial parks on weekends. No one was getting shot back then.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top