JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can tell by the responses who lives in rural country and who lives in town/city....

You guys need to move out where you can breath and shoot by going into the back yard..

Yup. It is REAL obvious.

Nothing quite like being able to step out on the back porch, rip off 1 or 2 or 10 mags of whatever you please, lay your rifle on the swing, reach inside to the fridge to grab a beer, then start the same cycle and repeat as many times as you please.

Grab my pack, AR and an ammo can packed with filled pmags. Lock the front door. Kill the lights (have motion sensor floods on the front of the house..woods surrounding the house make a lot of noise if something is coming). Exit the rear door. Hightail it to the OP that overlooks the entrance to my property and the front of my home. Observe... except my neighbors were probably doing target practice. I am pretty sure that if there were a threat, I would hear a larger barrage coming from their property. Now if I heard just a few HP rifle shots followed by silence, I might be a little more concerned. Besides, my silly little cat growls if he hears anything walking up the driveway ;)

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?? HOME ALONE NO KIDS IN THE HOUSE.
Well, where I live gunfire is fairly common in the area - I don't even focus on it when I hear a few random shots except when I hear rapid semi-auto and then I begin to think to myself, "I sure hope he has a good backstop"

Diveout said:
At home watching TV and you hear...

...for 60-90 seconds, what seem to be two different small caliber arms shooting. And shooting. Suburban Brady-Bunch land Portland -between MT. Scott and Happy Valley.

Slow succession of 15-18 total rounds in handgun semi-auto bursts of 2-3. Ending with a "tripple" quick succession what sounds like 9mm, .40 cal or something similar from a range of maybee 200 yards (1 block up the hill).

No immediate threat to you as far as you can tell.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?? HOME ALONE NO KIDS IN THE HOUSE

I'd turn up the volume on the T.V.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top