JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
".....will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic......"

".....shall not be infringed."

Just words, to Feinstein and many others in Congress.

Aloha, Mark
Introducing or supporting legislation that is contrary to the Constitution should be considered treasonous and should be dealt with appropriately, swiftly and completely.

They've been given their chance to uphold their oath of office, now penalties should be enforced for violating that oath...

The only reason it's 100 pages long is because they list every rifle ever made over the last 100+ years.

Exactly. It's very lazy but it does two things:

1) It is marketing to the "do something" crowd along the lines of "look how serious she is, she has proposed 120+ page bill banning guns!" (although 100+ pages actually do the exact opposite).
2) It creates a sense of dread in the pro-gun community because 100+ pages of regulations sounds incredibly thorough/oppressive, and perhaps she hopes that will scare people into compromising on other issues.
I'm not saying it wouldn't be crappy piece of legislation for gun owners -- I'm just saying it seems mostly about political marketing more than anything else and it's size is not a measure of how well thought it is, but more indicative of a 10th grade style of term paper padding.

Also, I can already see a very interesting loophole, though it would require overcoming the bias against electronics in firearms: the definition of a semiautomatic in several places indicates that some of the energy used from firing the cartridge is used to cycle the action. Thus, any firearm that does not use the fired cartridge's energy is by definition, not semiautomatic, and thus cannot be an assault weapon. For example, I can envision a firearm using a push/pull switch to operate the bolt and thereby NONE of the energy from firing would go into cycling the firearm. Anyway, sometimes limitations generate interesting engineering solutions.

Every time they LIE to us and tell us no one wants to take their guns, this needs to be played for them. You know. I know. We all know that they want our guns - when they use that f&@king condescending "no one is coming for your guns" BS, I know they're lying through their teeth. They want us unarmed so they can control us. Thank goodness the founding fathers had the foresight to see traitors like Feinstein who would try to seize control. Probably time for her to stroke out....not that I'd wish that on anyone.

Every time they LIE to us and tell us no one wants to take their guns, this needs to be played for them. You know. I know. We all know that they want our guns - when they use that f&@king condescending "no one is coming for your guns" BS, I know they're lying through their teeth. They want us unarmed so they can control us. Thank goodness the founding fathers had the foresight to see traitors like Feinstein who would try to seize control. Probably time for her to stroke out....not that I'd wish that on anyone.
I'd much rather see her tried for Treason and hung on the Capital steps in Washington, D.C.

But that's just me... She can be flanked by Nancy Pelosi and Crying Chuck Schumer...

Wow can't wait for all the unicorns and rainbows once we make the law abiding citizens hand in their ultimate means of defense. Sounds so exciting. The world will be so peaceful
:s0104:

Classic definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

You're dead wrong. It's not insane in the least.

You ask for something you know won't solve the problem. If the problem does get better, you take credit for it and ask for more of the same. If it doesn't get better, it wasn't enough and you need more of the remedy.

The goal is disarmamennt in this case. In the case of other democratic plans it is more government in general.

Not insane in the least because it gearantees the growth of state power and in turn the power of those that hold the keys of the state.

Hey, besides the Judge, what are some other examples of "Any shotgun with a revolving cylinder"

Personally, I'd like to get my hands on a lever action shotgun.

Just look at Chicago, that's their gun control utopia...
You are just not smart enough to comprehend (per the intelligentsia). Chicago is STREET crime. See. They don't use AR15s or shoot up...nice schools in the suburbs. Most don't or can't vote so to them Chicago violence is not real.

Thankfully, with Trump in office, this won't happen - he'll veto and they won't have the votes to overturn it. Now, when the Dems get another D president and if they have control of the house and senate, watch out. Obama could have done this in his first term, he didn't because of healthcare. Be certain they won't waste that opportunity again.

Yep,

So many decisions being made based on election cycles...

....If a potential "sicko shooter" knows that a school has a large number of very weapons talented teachers (and others) who will be instantly shooting, the sicko will NEVER attack that school. Cowards won't go there...problem solved. Must be offensive, defense alone won't work!"

Current POTUS comment on Twitter.

Only lever action shotguns I know of are the model 1887 and 9410 The 1887 falls into the antique category and the 9410 is so rare I don't think I have seen more then a hand full in 50 years of going to gun shows.

....If a potential "sicko shooter" knows that a school has a large number of very weapons talented teachers (and others) who will be instantly shooting, the sicko will NEVER attack that school. Cowards won't go there...problem solved. Must be offensive, defense alone won't work!"

Current POTUS comment on Twitter.

While I don't care for his tweets, I do agree with him on arming those teachers that want to be armed. He also stated he wanted to eliminate 'gun free zones', which I think is a great idea.

But, I think we need to not make teachers the first line of defense, but rather the last line. We should have a limited number of controlled and screened entry points for every school, staffed by armed security. As for the teachers, go ahead and let those who want to carry, carry. They should be available to defend if a shooter somehow gets past the controlled entry. Give them training on school-specific tactics by the local LE and/or military - don't make the teachers pay for it - help them learn how to work with LE so there are no friendly fire incidents between them. Repeat this training on an annual basis. Do this and I guarantee school shootings will become a very rare occurrence.

A big divide we deal with is rural communities vs cities. People in cities for the most part really can't comprehend rual and small town living. For them everything is conveniently centralized and minutes away. Self reliance isn't a real thing. Just make a phone call.

Neither is bad but the balance of power always lies in the cities. When they pass a law it is the rule everywhere even when it does fit. They don't care. If I had it to do again I would home school my daughter. It's sad.

Only lever action shotguns I know of are the model 1887 and 9410 The 1887 falls into the antique category and the 9410 is so rare I don't think I have seen more then a hand full in 50 years of going to gun shows.

They used a Winchester Model 1887 in the Terminator 2. Very nice shotgun. Not sure of Chiappa makes a level action shotgun. Probably not best for HD but fun at the gun range or SHTF scenario.

Chiappa 1887 T-Model Lever-Action Shotgun

Last Edited:
Thankfully, with Trump in office, this won't happen - he'll veto and they won't have the votes to overturn it. Now, when the Dems get another D president and if they have control of the house and senate, watch out. Obama could have done this in his first term, he didn't because of healthcare. Be certain they won't waste that opportunity again.

There also weren't very many high profile school shootings during his first term. Most were colleges, and there was one HS shooting where 3 students were killed with a .22 pistol. Sandy Hook wasn't until Obama's second term, when he lacked the numbers in Congress to do anything.

Hey, besides the Judge, what are some other examples of "Any shotgun with a revolving cylinder"

Personally, I'd like to get my hands on a lever action shotgun.

Crye Precision Six12 Masterkey, Circuit Judge, the S&W Wannabe Judge, Armsel Striker, Thunder 5. I guess technically the pistols are not shotguns, because the barrels are rifled though. Not sure how they define shotgun in the 100 pager.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top