JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Truly sad.
Wish they had pop up steel windows and a "full lockdown mode" when shots ring out.. Then it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Hope they hang those men.

I think they had a death wish. I imagine their I.q was far below the mean.
I feel bad for the guys family we should start a "go fund me" page for him

Exactly. I'm not expert on holding up places, but what could you possibly think your odds would be robbing a gun store and leaving with no holes in you? If anyone does start that GoFundMe page please post about it here.

Suspect names have been released...

Nicquan K. Midgyett, 19; Hakeem W. Malik, 18 (Uninjured- believed to be waiting outside as a getaway driver); Londro E. Patterson, 19; and De'Anthony A. Wiley, 19

<broken link removed>

Wife was punched in the face, husband was doing the shooting...driver must have taken off on them since two of the suspects were located hiding in a neighbor's backyard.

Besides most all the guys and galls working in gun stores carrying. I know one local gun seller that has a riot shotgun at the end of the gun rack. There is a tag on the trigger guard that reads ''NOT FOR SALE''. It's been there for years. And I think I know why it's there. ;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top