JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's SafeFire in Camas, WA
It's not a "try before buy" but they have rental guns.
Check them out on line to see what they have for rent.
Nearby English Pit Shooting Range also rents guns.
Check out their rental fleet on line.

Remember, to rent, some ranges have an anti-suicide rule where you have to
bring in a gun of your own in order to be able to rent.
Non gun owners have gone to rental ranges to kill themselves with a rental gun.
It has happened at SafeFire.

Last Edited:
Find a range that has a girls night, send her off to make friends and I'd bet they will help her out. If you have diner ready when she gets home she may even tell you what she's getting before see orders it.

Worked for me a few times. :s0094:

Clackamas County has a nice range, too.
I believe it's one that requires a person to have a gun before they rent one out, but here's a link.

I don't have range suggestions, but want to compliment you on planning to have her try out models she prefers to use. Many guys just buy their wife the smallest gun they can find and are surprised she doesn't like it or can't shoot it accurately.

I don't have range suggestions, but want to compliment you on planning to have her try out models she prefers to use. Many guys just buy their wife the smallest gun they can find and are surprised she doesn't like it or can't shoot it accurately.
OP could also buy an all steel snubby and go to town. Aluminum frame snubs are no fun to shoot.

1704057752305.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top