JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
been waiting for the sig 556 r but thanks to jc thats crossed off the list
1182132867_Xaz8j-L.jpg

1182137189_rGgWb-XL.jpg

Yeah but there are literally dozens upon dozens of them.

In the realistic category- PT92, Sub 2000, Saiga 12, Entry-level 1911.

Unrealistic: FN 5.7, PS90, KSG, SCAR16/17, FS2000, AUG, and etc, etc, etc.

I think all that is left on the want list is a big bore revolver. Perhaps a 5" SW X frame .460 or .500

I have pretty much everything else I ever wanted. The Ruger Scout rifle is starting to grow on me.

I already have all the craptactical stuff I could ever want and never need or use.

ETA: another 10mm would be nice. Perhaps a EAA 10mm and a G29 to go with my G20.

I think all that is left on the want list is a big bore revolver. Perhaps a 5" SW X frame .460 or .500

I have pretty much everything else I ever wanted. The Ruger Scout rifle is starting to grow on me.

I already have all the craptactical stuff I could ever want and never need or use.

ETA: another 10mm would be nice. Perhaps a EAA 10mm and a G29 to go with my G20.

darn nice to see felow 10mm shooters out there. I would really like a Kriss in 10mm. using glock 20 mags, extended of course. Maybe the best carbine. 10mm is the best carbine/pistol round made, IMHO. being able to use the same ammo and the same mags for both is the way to go. BTW the Witness is a fine 10mm I have a Target Ported model and it is a tack driver. But if you want something to go with your G20 get the G29, your G20 mags will fit. They just poke out a little. If you carry it as a back-up you only have G20 mags as spares. just about as much firepower as you can put in a small package.

H&R Pardner, 12ga., 28", modified and...ON SALE (I'm still kicking myself for passing on that very item last summer, when I saw it for $112).
I'd also like to get a little Taurus 445 revolver.
I've always liked that little gun. Shoulda bought one when they were being built.
A nice old Winchester 37 to go along with the restored (one of these days) H&R 16 gauge that originally belonged to my grandfather.

...that's all. Really!

Dean

Ruger 22/45 RP with the threaded barrel. Membership in 24/7 target range paid up. Funds in hand for the pistol, suppressor and tag. Just impatiently waiting for it to start shipping to Portland shops.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top